Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details
TOP-5 experts Turkey
by the number of questions answered in 30 days
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More about Turkey
If anyone in the know, tell me, please, who owns the Garden Resort this year? I can not find information, I only know that the owner has changed and, apparently, the name. I love this hotel very much, I want to understand what awaits it.
2 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
2 years ago  •  9 subscribers 8 answers
3 years ago  •  4 subscribers 1 answer
They are just like some kind of translucent fleas of small size. How to remove a midge from yourself ... Maybe someone knows what kind of “wonderful” night creatures they are?
3 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
1. Husband has second dose on September 7th. If we arrive in Turkey on September 21, at 4 am, will he have a certificate in Diya already valid? What's embarrassing is that the online form "Form for Entry to Turkey" is completed in 72 hours. And the certificate will appear in Diya 14 days after the second dose, that is, we are already at the airport in Turkey. Will they put me on a plane in Kyiv? Do we need to connect to the internet and update Dia before passing through security? Or will there be nothing else at 2 am and 4 am? 2. I have a full vaccination, but Dia is not worth it, do I need to install it specially, or is the vaccination paper enough?
3 years ago  •  12 subscribers 23 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more