Questions about MexicoOther

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Mexico
I'm already tired of reading, it may happen that I can not decide not only on the hotel, but also on the resort! The husband wants to Cancun, but nevertheless does not like the hustle and bustle (one thing is good that the Americans are usually by the pool, we love the sea), he wants a deserted beach like in Abkhazia, but dreams of Mexico. Not a lot of money, we even take a loan, except for Cyprus and Turkey, I have not been anywhere, and my husband is only in Bavaria, so there is not much to compare with, but after looking at the photos and reviews - I want, of course, where it is better, but of course cheaper, about the mouse in I heard a mousetrap ...., I would like to save on a ticket in order to see more and, of course, leave shopping. How to buy a ticket no more than 90-100 thousand. in 4-5*ALL? Yes, even if the flight was not economy, I was lucky with Cyprus last year - they offered 3 days before departure 5 * with a business for 72t
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
how to organize a trip to mexico with visits to cities: mexico city, guadalajara, chapala and what is more interesting? Do I need a visa for Ukraine? with whom to contact or organize everything yourself?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
All questions
UAE
more