Questions about ThailandOther

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Thailand
4 years ago  •  13 subscribers 17 answers
Well, for example: is it worth stocking up on medicines before leaving, or are they available there without a prescription? Is it possible to pay by card in stores everywhere in cities? Do you need a license to drive a bike?
4 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
We are talking about the cost of food and public transport (in the city).
4 years ago  •  10 subscribers 11 answers
Ours said they would let them in, but they are not responsible for letting them in there.
6 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
Good afternoon! Please tell me, in a regular room there is a roller shutter between the shower and the room. can't find any information about it. I just found that there is in the suite.
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
We are Chernivtsi. We are planning to go on vacation to Thailand, or Pattaya, or to the Island. For 26-36 days. How much is it? We are 2 people, that is, me and my sister, who has a birthday on November 3rd.
9 years ago  •  8 subscribers 14 answers
Hello! Since January, they began to prepare for the vacation, they made international passports for the whole family. Now the question arose about where to go to rest. I would very much like to visit Thailand (all the same, a different culture, food, mentality). Please tell me, from personal experience, how much a ticket for three adults will cost in August (we know about the rainy season, this does not scare us). Of course, I would like to get to the islands, but the budget is very limited. How can you save money on a trip to Thailand? The budget is about 70,000 rubles for trips with a flight. We probably don't have enough for the trip? Thank you in advance
11 years ago  •  10 subscribers 16 answers
Hello, tell me what you can expect from a tour for 14 days without information about the hotel (the roulette system will tell the hotel only in Thailand) from Indigo, operator Natalie Tours? Thanks
12 years ago  •  11 subscribers 15 answers
Recently I was told that tours from Moscow to Thailand are 2 times cheaper than from Ukraine? It seems like the cost of the tour is $500-600 per person, all Russians have already been several times. In Ukraine, the price is much higher. Does anyone know if this is true? Which Ukrainian has already flown like this? In which Moscow travel agencies can I buy a tour? Thanks))
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
Help me quickly decide how the hotel is in general and is it worth going to Thailand with children or is Turkey better? How is the weather in Thailand now?
13 years ago  •  9 subscribers 33 answers
what do Russian tourists say about
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
tell me where to go in thailand. We love the silence and the beauty of nature. beautiful views. cool photos. so that there is a wide choice of excursions. and a choice between choices. to the islands or the mainland.
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
I know that Muscovites catch some kind of block tickets - burning a few days before departure. They are much cheaper. Is it really possible to buy something like that from Ukraine?
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 13 answers
which of them should be translated into English and which ones should be certified by a notary?
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber 4 answers
All questions
UAE
more