Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Thailand
I heard prices are dropping by now.
5 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Traveling with a 6 year old
5 years ago  •  7 subscribers 5 answers
We bought a ticket for October 12 and were upset when we saw the weather forecast, every day it rained and thunderstormed. Who is in Phuket now, tell me how the weather is?
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
6 years ago  •  9 subscribers 8 answers
Hello. I'm going to Thailand in December. I love the sea with waves. Can you please tell me where in Thailand in December you can find waves (preferably in Phuket)? Thanks!
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
What is the best month in Thailand? May or June? I don’t want to get wet in the rain all my vacation. I want a tan and a calm sea
7 years ago  •  11 subscribers 14 answers
We are going to fly to Pattaya at the end of April until May 10th. What is the weather usually like at this time? Do rains interfere with rest and how hot is it during this period?
7 years ago  •  9 subscribers 8 answers
I read the news about the flood and panicked :-( now I don’t know whether to go or not.
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Can I fly there or recommend to friends? Is the flood serious or what was the last time in Bangkok?
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
1. How is the weather, is there sun every day? We only have experience of visiting the islands of the Gulf of Thailand in October-November. 2. During the summer period (low season) is accommodation in hotels on Koh Samui significantly cheaper? In winter, our budget does not allow visiting this island. 3. Other than by plane, what are reasonable transfer options from Bangkok? According to the plan, we are going as a family 2 + 1 "adult" child.
8 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
What is the weather like in August in Krabi? Were in August on Chang - there out of 14 days - only 4 sunny ... and in general, rest, infrastructure, entertainment differ from Chang? Thanks!
8 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
8 years ago  •  8 subscribers 6 answers
Hello, tell me if it's worth going to Thailand in May or June, how is the weather there. They say that the rainy season. Thank you in advance
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Vacation in February, advise where it is better to go to Koh Samui or Koh Chang
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
I'm going to go to Pattaya in August. What is the weather like in August? Anyone rest
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Is it worth going to Tai in the second half of June? what is the chance of rain? who was, advise pzhlst!
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
We want to fly to Koh Chang in June, who was in the summer, how is it with the rains? All day or short?
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
I'm going from 07.05 to 19.05 May. What is the weather like in Pattaya at this time? Maybe you shouldn't go at all? Who was there at that time, tell me.......
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more