Questions about Dominican republicWeather and seasons

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Dominican republic
Tell me, how are things with the air temperature in the evening in December? Do you need a jacket, or maybe a jacket - we are flying for the first time.
2 years ago  •  6 subscribers 4 answers
Who flew by himself, without the services of travel agencies? Is there + or not worth it ???
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Hello, I bought a ticket to the Dominican Republic from March 1 to 10, I recently looked at the weather, it shows that it rains from 1 to 7, even without sun, I have been waiting for a rest for a long time and I want the weather to be good, everyone tells me that everything will be fine what kind of rains, but I'm still worried, I wanted to know if someone also flew like this, seeing the rains according to the forecast, but in fact the weather turned out to be normal?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 5 answers
How is the weather in Punta Cana now? We fly out tomorrow, and I really don't like rain.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
in which the beautiful territory and the beach with the sea are the most important
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
We want to go to the Dominican Republic on a honeymoon trip from June 9 for 10 days. How is the weather there?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
http://russian.news.cn/nature/2012-10/28/c_131935324.htm 7.11 departure. I think it's worth booking tours. How serious is it?
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 14 answers
Who was in Punto Cana in November, tell me, how is the weather there? I'm going from 03.11 for 10 days.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Interested in what prevails the temperature of air and water in the Dominican Republic in September. Are there rains, thunderstorms, storms, and if there are rains, what kind they are: torrential, prolonged or short-term, at what time they happen: in the afternoon, in the evening or in the morning. When is it better to go in September: at the beginning, in the middle or at the end of the month. Thank you in advance
What happens in the second half of September? Has anything terrible happened? Thanks
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Hello, can you please tell me if Hurricane Isaac affected Punta Cana? If yes, how much? We are going to fly at the end of September, my husband is in shock.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 6 answers
This year it was at the beginning of September. The weather was good.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Are there frequent typhoons and rains?
Hello! We have a wedding on July 14, 15, we want to fly to the Dominican Republic ... Reviews of the weather are different ... Please write how it is there? Could it be that it's raining for 7 days? We are flying on a honeymoon, I would not want to spoil it, but I don’t want to go to Europe, I want to Paradise))) Thank you!
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
I started to doubt the weather, who knows - tell me please !!!
We are going to the Dominican Republic at the end of January, we are worried about the weather.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
I would love to know about possible weather surprises in Punta Cana in February. Write who knows what ...
12 years ago  •  10 subscribers 54 answers
We want to go to the Dominican Republic in the spring, but I read that it can rain there ... tell me when is the best time to go in March, April or May!
Tell me who knows what the weather is like in January in the Dominican Republic on the beaches of Playa Bavaro, otherwise we will go there soon, it used to be in December the weather was good.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I look at all the sites that it is constantly raining at the resort. How true is this. I have to go December 1st
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
We are going to leave for the Dominican Republic (Puerto Plata) on October 10, but the weather is a little worrying. Can you tell me how the weather is at this time?? Thank you!
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Departure 08 September
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 15 answers
In a week we leave for the Dominican Republic, and it’s only raining on the gismeteo, I want to know the truth about the weather (
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Does anyone know what is happening in the Dominican Republic now because of the hurricane? I read in the news "The maximum level of danger has been declared in the Dominican Republic in connection with the approach of Hurricane Irene. In the near future, the evacuation of citizens living near reservoirs in the southwest of the Dominican Republic will be carried out. Classes in educational institutions have been canceled in the country, the police and the army have been put on high alert. "Irene" - the first hurricane of this season - is moving to the Dominican Republic from Puerto Rico, where last night it left about 800 thousand houses without electricity. The maximum wind speed at the epicenter of the hurricane reaches 130 km/h More details: http://news.mail.ru/incident/6633434/ "We are going to pay for the tour at the beginning of October, is it worth it? Apparently Panta Cana will also hurt ... What are the consequences, what to do
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 11 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more