Questions about Dominican republicshopping

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Dominican republic
There was a market near Barcelo, I was very active there and not expensively stingy. The stores were much more expensive.
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 4 answers
Not
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Hello, please tell me, what are the shops near the Caribe Club Princess4 * hotel at reasonable prices? Was there any theft in hotels? And is it worth taking warm clothes with you? (We are leaving at the end of March). Thank you in advance!
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Do they sell cigars at the airport?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
I have a rest with my family (me, wife, and a child of 5 years old) where and what to buy as a gift home, what prices, what excursions are most interesting for tourists, what to take from medicines ??
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Hello! Tell me, please, is it possible at the airport, upon arrival, to exchange dollars for local currency? Is it worth it at all? If not at the airport, then where? And another question: in 2010, the San Juan shopping center was opened not far from the hotel. Has anyone visited it? Can you get there on foot?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 11 answers
Tomorrow we fly to the Dominican Republic. Who knows duty-free Punta Cana, is there a normal selection of cosmetics (cream-perfume) that prices are lower than Domodedovo? And can you buy their local rum there?
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
who knows the addresses of real estate agencies in the Dominican Republic, tell me! Want to buy.
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
All questions
UAE
more