Questions about Greeceshopping

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Greece
everyone who has been in any country on vacation always brings souvenirs to relatives, colleagues or themselves for pleasure) in connection with which the question has arisen: what is it necessary to buy and what should not be bought in any case, since money wasted ? I look at my 30 cm golden sphinx and think - where was my brain when I bought it on the pyramids?)))) please share your successful and not very successful purchases))
10 years ago  •  10 subscribers 13 answers
Tell me how to get on your own to the Mediterenian Cosmos shopping center from Pieria?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
How much do basic products cost in Rhodes: vegetables, bread, butter, meat, water.
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Please tell me, they say in Rhodes there are large supermarkets with a good selection of food. I'm especially interested in smoked meats...
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon! Please tell me, is it possible to meet the price of up to 2500 euros (women's fur coat, mink, one-piece, and knee-length)? And another question: how much will men's sheepskin coats and leather jackets cost at these factories? from how many euros? Thank you in advance!
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
We will be in Crete for the first time, I read that the region is famous for its winemaking, I would like to ask for advice on choosing wine - where is it better to take, which one is better to take (I prefer red, not dry), whether they allow tasting, etc. I would be grateful for any advice.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
What can you bring from Crete for yourself, an adult and a child?)) maybe from oils, products, or are there any special souvenirs??
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 11 answers
tell me if the iPhone 5 will be cheaper in Rhodes. I know that abroad they are 5-7 thousand cheaper than in Russia, is this applicable to Rhodes
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 4 answers
otvete mne pojalusta, doleko naxodyatsya targovie centri ot nashego otelya,i otkuda mojno pokuoat shubu?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
What are the average prices for fur coats in Crete?
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 15 answers
Ask for advice on fur coats in Kastoria this season
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Dear tourists! We are flying to Greece for the first time, tell me, what interesting things can you buy in Greece? Olive oil and fur coats are not needed.
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
Where to buy and how much does iPhone 5 cost in Crete? Is tax free real?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
The cost of a long fur coat with a mink hood? Is it possible to buy in Paralia Katerinis without going to the factories?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
I will go with a child and, perhaps, it will not be possible to go to large cities. What can you bring home on holiday in Bali?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon, September 7, 2013 we are flying, already at that time will be, with her husband ... on a honeymoon trip. Let's stop in the city of Hersonissos, I would like to know which excursions are better to visit and their cost, and we would also like to make memorable gifts to relatives, for example ... bracelets on the hand and pendants made of stones, where it is better to buy and approximate cost, as well as fur coats and look at sheepskin coats. If possible, tell me where it is better to go for lunch and how much it costs to rent a car and a moped, I will be very grateful to receive information. Thank you sooo much in advance!!!!!!
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Help the people. We are going to Crete with a big company, I am the organizer, no boom-boom in this topic. I copy the question without cuts. Ask the truth. What annoys me: I don’t want to carry a large amount of cash. Ask the pros, are there many ATMs there, do they accept cards for payment? And yet, it happened to me in Bulgaria - the bank set a limit on the daily withdrawal of money, because. Bulgaria is considered a disadvantaged country in terms of theft (I remember that I then limited the rent at the level of 300 bucks). In this regard, do you need to contact the bank in advance and warn about the maximum amount? Are there such claims to Crete? And another question - where is it better to withdraw money - at an ATM at a bank or can it be anywhere?
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 22 answers
We fly in September .. Hunting to buy a fur coat or a sheepskin coat
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Good day to all. I'm going to Crete, I want to combine business with pleasure.
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
I want to relax on the sea in the summer and buy a fur coat.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 14 answers
On the Internet, I found offers of services from guides living in Greece, who offer a transfer to the factories of Kastoria and help in choosing a fur coat. They write that they allegedly make a big discount. Has anyone used their services, what do you think - can they really help bring down the price? In general, who has already taken fur coats in Greece, tell me - I don’t understand such a moment - there are already price tags on the products, why do people buy the same models of fur coats for different prices (judging by the reviews)?
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 32 answers
Is there duti free at Zakynthos Airport? What can be purchased there?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
ON WHAT DAYS, WHAT TIME AND WHERE IS THE CLOTHING MARKET WORKING.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
WHAT WORKING HOURS OF STORES IN HERSONISSOS.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I will rest in Anissa Beach hotels from 01.10. to 13.10.20012.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
where is the best place to do shopping in crete. the area is close to the airport and a good beach.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Is it possible to buy not very expensive goods in the stores of Malia / Stalida: clothes, shoes.
12 years ago  •  no subscribers 1 answer
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more