Questions about Montenegroshopping

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Montenegro
I read that in the Bar you can buy cheap quality clothes. Who can tell me the name of the shops and how to find them (street name)?
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Share about Delta City in Podgorica.
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me, is there duty free at the airport in Tivat? interesting ...
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
We are going to Montenegro in September. Moimala herself on a strange wash - from Greece she brought a fur coat and shoes, from Bulgaria - a leather jacket and knitwear, from Thailand - a bag, Italy ... etc. And the question arose - what can be brought from Montenegro. Share your "recipes" - what, where and how? I will be grateful for any info.
10 years ago  •  10 subscribers 25 answers
Good afternoon! Interested in the price segment of duty in Tivat. Is it cheaper? Is it a good choice? Thanks.
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 9 answers
WHAT IS TRADED ON THE MARKET IN BUDVA.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
how far is it from budva to the bar. and is there a market in budva.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Hello! We are going with a child to Budva next week. Tell me, please, maybe someone knows ... Are there any adapted children's cottage cheese in supermarkets (like our Agushi) - the name where you can buy it. Thank you in advance
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Is there duty-free at Zhuliany airport and what assortment is there?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
How much does a swimsuit and sunglasses cost in Budva, in the sense that it can be cheaper there
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
We are going to Montenegro in June and wanted to clarify, maybe someone knows interesting places in the bar where you can go to buy something from clothes that are not very expensive, but of high quality?)) Thanks!
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 9 answers
Hi all. Very interested in shopping in Montenegro, Italian brands. We don’t want to go to Italy itself - we just won’t have time in time. Therefore, I would like to buy Italian-made things in Montenegro itself. I heard that there are some brand warehouses. Maybe someone knows?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
is it possible to carry local alcoholic drinks in hand luggage from montenegro to ukraine
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Good day) I would like to know how much the whole "Leg" in Budva will cost. It should be brought as a gift to Kyiv. And by the way, will there be any problems at customs?) Thanks in advance for your replies)
15 years ago  •  9 subscribers 10 answers
All questions
UAE
more