Questions about Czech republicshopping

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Czech republic
Please explain which card everyone advises to pay in the Czech Republic?? speak better. credit, or payroll, or some other? we are going abroad for the first time, so we don’t understand much ...
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
If anyone knows, tell me!!! In Prague, posters with a view of Prague are sold on every corner, I want to find these on the Internet and print them in a large format for decorating an apartment, can someone share a link to such photos, I liked the posters of Prague in the fog with girls in red.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Where is the cheapest place to stock up on beer? In the shops of the city or in the duty station before the flight? Interested in 5l kegs, well, the usual .... Thanks in advance for the answers
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
How much alcohol can you take home? how many liters, etc.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
What are the prices for trips to Vienna, Dresden, etc. at street TAs (not in the hotel)?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I have never been to Prague. And from with a friend we are going to go for the period from 25.03.2012 to 31.03.2012. Please tell, what places to visit? and is it possible at this time to go shopping at affordable prices? in which shops?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 9 answers
In Prague, near the Prague Sparta stadium, there is a store of hooligan jokes (the Czechs told, but they don’t know the address). This store is not the paraphernalia of the Prague Sparta, namely a hooligan shop. Can anyone give me the exact address? Soon again in Prague, I would very much like to visit.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
What can you buy in Prague?
12 years ago  •  13 subscribers 15 answers
Are there outlets like in Italy?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
With whom is it more profitable to go from Karlovy Vary for individual shopping in Nuremberg or Munich?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
The brand of the cell phone is not important, I just want to know to take my cell phone with me, or can I buy there ???
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
we rest in KV 12 days from 26.12 which cities should be visited and when big sales start before or after the New Year
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Please tell me, will it be possible to combine business with pleasure, travel and shopping if we are in Prague from December 26 to January 4? I read that shops are closed at this time?
15 years ago  •  17 subscribers 37 answers
Tell me, please, suddenly someone bought a bag of some Czech designer (woman) in the Czech Republic. They are very simple in shape, but hand-painted. The plot is usually flowers, or butterflies, birds. Mostly in ocher or burgundy red colors. I would be grateful for any hint of the name of the designer, or the site. And they were sold in the leather store "Lera" in Marianske Lazne. Thank you
16 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I found on one site that a little more than 1.29 euros.
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber 6 answers
All questions
UAE
more