Questions about Czech republicWeather and seasons

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Czech republic
What to take things to Prague...for 4 days...? Thanks!
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Hello! We are thinking of going to Prague in May - June. Can anyone tell me what the temperature is at this time? What are they wearing? Windy/rainy/sunny/cloudy?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Dear members of the forum, maybe someone just arrived from the Czech Republic, according to the forecast now and during the week +22 and in the evening +10, do I need to take warm clothes?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good people, can someone tell me how it is now in Prague, I'm leaving tomorrow at 6 - 00. I read the forecast - HORROR! + 8 - 10. What to fly in?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I will be in Prague from December 29 to January 5. A lot of excursions.
10 years ago  •  9 subscribers 13 answers
We will be going around November 10-13th. for a week. how is the weather there? if it rains, what kind? very strong?? will it be possible to walk?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
we are worried whether we can go to Karlovy Vary by bus
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Is it raining at this time and what is the air temperature more often.
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 9 answers
What is the weather like in Prague in January? What temperature? is there snow? Or is it always raining?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
What clothes to take with you
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
We go on a bus tour
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We are going abroad for the first time with my husband, in February. What shoes are best to take with you? What is the weather like during this period?
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
Vacation in February, tell me how to dress to be comfortable
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 31 answer
According to forecasts, during the day the temperature is about 19-20 degrees, at night about 8-10. Is a light windbreaker enough for an evening walk or is it better to take warm jackets? Thanks in advance for your replies!)
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
weather forecast by day in september 2011? Reply address: [email protected] Thanks.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
I'm going on a bus tour "5 Pearls of Europe" with Algol on August 20. I heard that it's already cool at that time. What to take from clothes? Maybe someone has already traveled this route. What are your impressions of the service? At this time, let's get acquainted.
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber 6 answers
All questions
UAE
more