Questions about GeorgiaWeather and seasons

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Georgia
I have never been to Georgia, but, apparently, my time has come ... I plan to go with my schoolboy son, so I need to return by the beginning of September. Beach holidays are not very interested - food is not for that. I want to see beautiful places, gain impressions. Pre-calculate days for 10 +/- a couple of days. When is the best time to go? Thanks.
5 years ago  •  8 subscribers 7 answers
Is the swimming season at the end of May already open?
7 years ago  •  7 subscribers 42 answers
we have a vacation soon, in mid-July, I would like to clarify what the weather is like there in Ureki? I look at the forecast, it rains all the time in July, is it worth going?
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Who is there or has already returned, tell me, how is the weather at the moment? is the sea cold? I’m looking at the webcam - clouds, clouds ,,.. it will be only a few days and it’s very disappointing if you can’t swim in the sea ....
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
izvenite, a seychas kakaya pogoda v ureki, idut dojdi?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
hello, tell me please, is it possible to go to Ureki at the end of June
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me, who knows what the weather is like in Ureki after May 20. a colleague goes on vacation to Ureki with children and invites me and my child to join. But I have doubts about the temperature of the air and the sea. is it possible to swim at this time? I won't go in July/August, because prices are high at this time, so the end of May-beginning of June is a very favorable time for a vacation.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
All questions
UAE
more