Questions about MaldivesWeather and seasons

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Maldives
good afternoon everyone, a huge request please tell me what is the usual weather in July (rain, wind, etc.) and a huge request to advise the hotel within reason (4ku - we are flying to the maldives for the first time) I really don’t want to burst out with a choice ...
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Who was in the Maldives at the end of November, how is the weather there, I would not like to get into their rainy Peter again in the rain. Although on all sites they write that this is the dry season.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
If you believe the weather forecasts, then in the Maldives daily rains and thunderstorms. It is interesting to hear the opinion of tourists who have just returned from there.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Radiation, tsunamis will not reach the Maldives!?????
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
I had a precious week to relax with my husband. Should you fly to the Maldives? According to all forecasts, the weather is not comforting. Rains, thunderstorms, and as the hysmeteo shows, not only at night, but also during the day. I'm waiting for a response and recommendations from vacationers there at this time. Thank you.
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
weather
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 5 answers
Is there any nasty thing living in the water? (like a jellyfish)
14 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
For relax!
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 4 answers
I really want to go on vacation, and I don’t want to wait for the season (as I understand autumn-winter), what to expect from the Maldives in July? It is clear that it can rain, but will you still be able to adequately relax at this time of the year?
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber 4 answers
We are going to go at this time, I read a lot about waves, storms and cold. It is clear that the weather is a matter of luck, but nevertheless, are there any general recommendations for this period? Or even forget about saving and go to the Seychelles, where, it seems, this period is not so critical?
16 years ago  •  no subscribers 1 answer
All questions
UAE
more