Questions about MaldivesPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Maldives
tell me please, is it possible to rest in the Maldives with a pet dog?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
maybe someone knows - is it possible to leave the airport and spend half a day on the beach?
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Kind everyone! We will be in the Maldives from 15 to 23 September. I would really like to capture this place with us :) We need a photographer, preferably a local one, so that the price is reasonable! :) Can anyone tell me if there is something like that there? Or maybe someone can come to us? And the second question. Maybe someone knows .. We booked a Standard room .. is it possible to pay extra and take a villa on the water? Thank you all in advance! :)
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
We are going to the Maldives in November. A ticket with a one-time meal.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Does this hotel have diving courses, how much is taught and how much is it per person?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Hello, friends. tell me, pliz, is the mini bar paid or not, and a la carte restaurants are paid or 1 visit is free & (if you take all inclusive). there are 2 systems - basic and select, I can’t find anywhere, what is it?
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
I was looking for tours to the Maldives at Coco Palm Dhuni Kolhu Resort & SPA. I asked in the all-inclusive food section and it showed me that there was no such thing. So I would like to know is all inclusive or not?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
we have hotel Girivaru Island Resort 3. we are going one of these days. how is it with tap water - can you drink it (make tea, etc.)?
15 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
And what is your own bar in the room filled with?
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
we have a tour to Kuramachi from January 25th. Aeroflot flight
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 3 answers
is there free food and drink?
15 years ago  •  no subscribers 3 answers
All questions
UAE
more