Questions about UAEPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about UAE
Looking for information about Alwathba Fossil Dunes in Abu Dhabi. Please, if someone knows something, I will be glad to any information. I know that it takes 40 minutes - 1 hour to drive from Abu Dhabi, that transport does not go there, you need to take a taxi or rent a car.
2 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Hello, tell me if it’s realistic to get to Sharjah from the hotel on foot, (I like walking) what is the mileage, otherwise different sites have different info.
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Hello, tell me if it’s realistic to get to Sharjah from the hotel on foot, (I like walking) what is the mileage, otherwise different sites have different info.
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello! We are going to rest in September 2018 as a family in the UAE for the first time, we have a 1.5-year-old child with us. Advise what you can see from the main attractions so that it is not stressful for the child, because. he does not like long trips in public transport.
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
is it worth taking HB meal type in this hotel? We are planning a trip to the UAE for the first time. According to the operator, the difference between BB and HB is 23,000 rubles for 10 nights for two. How much does it cost on average to eat for two in a cafe, restaurant outside the hotel? suggest options for cafes near the hotel, as well as in the area of ​​the main attractions
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Hello! Can you please tell me if the hotel provides a free shuttle service to Dubai?
6 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
UAEDubai
Hello. Advise where you can not expensively, and most importantly, on simple plastic Ukrainian rights to rent a car in Dubai?
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
UAESharjah
We will be staying at the Golden Tulip Hotel. To travel to Dubai, you need to replenish the card initially or purchase a single ticket. It is far from the bus station on foot or you need to spend 10-12 dirhams on transport. The Dubai Transport Authority responds that there are still authorized sales agents in Sharjah. Where to look for them?
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
If yes, how much does it cost? Thanks
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers No answers
If there is, what are the prices, and what is more profitable to take AL ​​in a hotel or HB? I'm traveling with a child
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Show more »
All questions
more