Questions about ChinaPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about China
4 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
4 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I understand that fried caterpillars will not be served, but the cuisine is specific. Will the Slavic stomach digest everything?))
5 years ago  •  7 subscribers 17 answers
We have breakfast included, but if dinner is paid on the spot, what will be the price?
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
ChinaMacau
There are a lot of reviews about the New Year and fireworks in Hong Kong, but not a word about Macau. Does it make sense to celebrate the New Year in Macau, what about fireworks and shows?
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
7 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We are planning a vacation from February 11, tell me, is the celebration of the Chinese New Year already over?
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
Please tell me what interesting things you can see in Beijing and Shanghai. We are flying in a month on a tour program. Thank you.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Tell me, did anyone go to the panda nursery to work? I would be happy to receive information about everything! Does it make sense to go for a week - or better for two?
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Recommend clubs in Dalyan where you can listen to good music.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Our package only includes breakfast. I wonder how much it costs to eat in a cafe or restaurant for two?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I am interested in food if all inclusive.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
there are no reviews for this hotel anywhere? Interesting reviews, nearby cafes, restaurants, leisure
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
And what do you recommend to eat here?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
We were in Dalian in 2006, wonderful impressions, especially from the water park in Port Arthur, but this year relatives went to Dalian, they say that the water park was closed! Very sorry! I wanted to poke again.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I'm going to Dalian, the tour operator offers to stay in Mercury. Looked at the map, quite far from the beach. What do you advise...
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I heard that food in this hotel is very expensive ... how much does dinner cost approximately in a restaurant at the hotel?
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
All questions
UAE
more