Questions about ItalyPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Italy
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
We live in Corvara, there will be a free day and we would like to go to the thermal baths somewhere nearby. We have a car, we can get to any part of the Dolomites. Thanks!
7 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good day, forum users). Curious: is a hotel tax required if the bus tour of Italy "Cities of the Arts" is selected? TA did not say anything about it, but in the reviews someone writes - 1-5 euros per night. *Thank you in advance))
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
ItalyRome
Where can you eat cheaply in Italy?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I am looking for a hotel with an all-inclusive system. and sandy beach
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Is the food in this hotel good? What is provided for breakfast and lunch? Is there a TV in the rooms?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Is there an English speaking guide? Hotel beach, cost? Is it possible to change dinner for lunch?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers No answers
tell us about the resort, excursions, hotel. Preferably for 2014, maybe there was someone
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 15 answers
How to find Russian-speaking travel agencies in Rimini Italy
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
ItalyRome
Please tell me the most profitable, cheap option from Rome to Reggio di Calabria. Thank you
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
I saw a girl in the lobby, in the hotel itself, I was afraid to take any contact information, I liked it very much, in my opinion it was very kind, I had a rest with my mother, I need to find her urgently !!!
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 29 answers
I arrive at the station at 15.00, and at 15.30 the opera begins
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
How to plan Sicily and Sardinia. How to get from one place to another easier.
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Share your impressions, who was in the south of Italy, I think to go there in the spring and summer. What is better to see? I am planning Naples, Sardinia. Thank you
10 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
Good afternoon! There are several questions about Venice. 1. Are there direct buses from the Treviso airport to Venice (Piazza Roma)? So without transfers? You need to know the price and time (we arrive early in the morning). 2. Is there a left-luggage office for luggage at the Venice railway station, so that it can be left for 4-5 hours? 3. Supermarkets in Venice (Billa, Kup, etc.) - are the prices, selection and store areas normal? Not much worse than shops on the mainland? We kind of get the closest Coop. 4. Is it possible to travel on foot (enough bridges)? 5. Which islands in Venice do you recommend sailing to? October. Thank you very much for your advice!
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Please advise a good navigator with detailed maps of Europe. I'm going to Italy-Rimini. In general, I don’t understand anything in novators !!!
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Hi all. It so happened that I was going alone for a week (Kennedy Hotel). Tell me what to do with yourself. I heard that sunbeds + umbrella cost 15 euros. Do they offer discounts if you are alone? What are the best cafes to eat at? Is it necessary to travel around the city by bus or without problems on foot? Does the hotel have Russian speaking staff? And in general, I will be glad to any information. I want to drive to San Marino. Who traveled by regular bus, tell me how long and if I get lost? Thanks.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Guys, urgently need advice))) Those who have had the experience of traveling around Europe by bus from Lviv, tell me how often transport is delayed on the way back? The fact is that the description of the tour states that the bus arrives in Lviv after 23:00 to the railway station, and we have a train at 23:45... It seems that there is a margin of time, but still... We will have time on him? Otherwise, you will have to cuckoo for another day))) In what time interval do tourists usually return home if there are no problems on the road? Thank you very much for your answers)
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
One overseas.
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 12 answers
ItalyRome
Many people write that it is unbearably hot for excursions, there are a lot of people and the prices for everything are skyrocketing? Who was there in July, please share your impressions!
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 18 answers
ItalyMilan
Last year I took a ticket on the Trenitalia website from Venice to Rome and back. Everything worked out and I'm very satisfied. This year, the task has become more difficult; we need to take more Milan-Florence-Rome-Naples-Rome. As far as I know, there are some difficulties there, a time limit during the purchase of a ticket, like in just 15 minutes. I have to buy everything. I'm afraid that I won't be able to collect such a number of trains and my data in such a short period of time ... What should I do in such cases???? Please tell me, maybe something has already changed or there are some options in my case. Thank you all for your help.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more