Questions about CarpathiansPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Carpathians
3 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Once upon a time, every ascent was paid for, there was no ski pass. Like now?
3 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We need a restaurant in BUKOVEL / corporate party / 15 people in the national style. Do not offer Kozachek - it closed, or rather it was bought by lucky bull. What is important - a separate hall.
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 11 answers
Maybe there is a direct transfer! We are traveling with a small child so that there are fewer transfers. In Ternopil on 07.12.17 by train Zaporozhye-Lviv, arrival at 10.02.
6 years ago  •  12 subscribers 5 answers
price for double with or without meals)
8 years ago  •  2 subscribers No answers
Is it possible to go or is it better to postpone the west of Ukraine until better times?
9 years ago  •  20 subscribers 36 answers
Not to go far. And is it possible to buy fruits for a child somewhere? Thanks
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
The railway passes through the village. Does noise interfere with sleep at night?
9 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Where is the best way to Migovo from Kyiv - through Rivne-Ternopil or Khmelnitsky-Kamyanets?
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
Good day! Please tell me the cost of the rooms, we need a 2n-2-bed and 1-one room 3-bed for 02.01 to 11-01.2015 And how much do you need to make a reservation?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
The question is what to do with yourself in the summer in Zhdeniyevo?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
I want to come to Tatariv from June 30 for 2 weeks. I want to stay near Petros. Interested in the cost of accommodation and meals.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I offer a vacation in the ski resort of Krasiya in the hotel "Perlyna Krasii" (lift directly on the territory of the hotel 10 UAH for residents). We booked a holiday for ourselves for the New Year holidays, but it didn’t work out. Paid 2700 UAH - I offer for 2000 UAH. You can choose any dates convenient for you and the number of days of rest, any category of room or a cottage with a fireplace - at the same time 2700 UAH. already paid (+ breakfast for all guests)
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Can't find info! Help!
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good afternoon! Who rested in Mykulychyn, tell me, please, are there any entertainment and entertainment establishments for spending evening leisure (bars, discos)? Thank you very much in advance.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more