Questions about IsraelPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Israel
Hello. We are planning a trip together to Israel in January 2018 (January 3-9). Interested in renting an apartment, food, individual guide.
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Mature couple loves to dance
8 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
8 years ago  •  10 subscribers 17 answers
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
half board is everywhere
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good evening. On tour food BB. 3 days in Israel, 3 days in Jordan. Please tell me what budget do you need for lunch, dinner? Eat a little, don't drink, love meat
10 years ago  •  11 subscribers 45 answers
I would like to know the cost of food. Thanks.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
is there kashrut in this hotel and which one, it is important for me. How far is a separate beach where women bathe.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me whether to take a mask and fins with me for swimming in the Mediterranean Sea on the coast of Netanya. What is the underwater world like there.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 7 answers
israel tour
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
What is the bus number for this direction? I looked at the Egged bus schedule, but did not quite understand this traffic table. And which Israeli travel agencies offer a one-day excursion to Eilat and back?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
What are the prices for food in supermarkets. And in general, who took BB how did you eat the rest of the time. Where is it better to take an excursion to the Dead Sea, in a hotel or in street agencies, please tell me
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I also want to ask what is the best way to get from Eilat to the Dead Sea
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Is a nudist option available on a beach in Israel?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Who knows what are the restrictions on Shabbat (Friday Saturday) in Jerusalem and in Tel Aviv. These days I am planning to go to the Dead Sea and move from Jerusalem to Tel Aviv (all by bus from the central bus station). Will I have difficulty.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I’m going in the middle of summer. I’ll need to drink a lot of water. When I went to Egypt, my friends shared their experience of taking several liters of drinking water with me. with me, I made tea and a lot of coffee in the room (I can’t do without it). Please tell me what is the situation with water in Israel. How much is it, dear? Can I take with me 5 liters of water? Is it possible to use an electric coffee maker in the hotel? Is there a refrigerator in the rooms? Thanks
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 12 answers
I want to go on my own (not with a travel agency) I plan to take a ticket via the Internet, insurance is probably not provided here. Do I need insurance and where can I get it. Thanks
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Tell me in what form to write notes that are left in the Wailing Wall, in the form of a prayer or a wish? And you can bring a note written by a relative with you and put it for him or write on a different name or just write for him. Thank you
13 years ago  •  10 subscribers 11 answers
Where is Ben Gurion Airport, how to get to Tel Aviv, how and for how much.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
I want to visit the holy places of Jerusalem and swim a little in the Dead Sea. Help me choose a tour, if possible not expensive. I'm coming from Kyiv, is it worth it to go in the middle of summer. I have a lot of questions. Please give valuable recommendations. Thank you
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 59 answers
we are going abroad for the first time, please advise what to take with you, where to eat
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Is it better to take all inclusive or breakfast and dinner in a restaurant? Are restaurants expensive?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
we are going to Israel for the first time at the end of April, the agency offered a tour "About the most important thing" - Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, the Dead Sea, Eilat, a flight back from the Uvda airport. Has anyone rested? share. please.
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
At the end of April we are going to Israel for the first time, we are literally interested in everything, we want to stay in Eilat for 4 days.
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Tell . Are there boat trips from Jaffa Port? and what is the price...thank you
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Azriel center 132 Derech Petach Tikva, Azrieli round tower what is the fee for the observation deck??? and how much does dinner cost on average in a restaurant on the 49th floor??? Thank you!
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
The world-famous idea of ​​Dinner in the Sky has now been implemented in Israel. A new restaurant has opened in Jaffa, offering visitors the opportunity to taste food at a table suspended at a height of 50 meters. The unique platform provides those seated at the table with an all-round view, which allows them to enjoy views of the City of David, the ancient walls of Jaffa, Caesarea or any other historical place while enjoying kosher cuisine. Need more info and prices. Save
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more