Questions about Israelshopping

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Israel
Do you even have duty free in Ovda?
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
coral slippers can be bought at the resort or brought with you. price and where it is possible to buy in Eilat
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
what to bring relatives and friends from Israel
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 14 answers
Tell me, is there any worthwhile leather clothing in Israel, such as raincoats or jackets? What are they worth? and Where are good shopping centers located in Netanya, where one could look after branded women's rags)))? What is the average cost of such clothes? In general, I want to take a leather jacket and maybe shoes.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Is it worth buying silver and gold there, and where can I buy an icon and candles on an excursion to Jerusalem? In Eilat do they give "tax refund" in stores?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
Is it true that it is cheaper there at half of our prices or the tricks of stockbrokers?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
In what places?
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 15 answers
In July I am going to visit this beautiful country of Israel again. Last time I brought a lot of souvenirs and gifts, but to my disappointment I saw that you can buy a lot there, but the most interesting thing is that I still didn’t understand what is better to bring as gifts to loved ones ... Tell me - advise !!! I would appreciate any information or advice....Thank you!
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
All questions
UAE
more