Questions about IsraelWeather and seasons

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Israel
studied weather websites, but what can real people say?
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
Good evening. Tell me, please, the features of the weather in mid-December in Tel Aviv. What things to take with you? I'm going for 5 days on a business trip. Thanks.
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We are going to go to Eilat to the Princessa Hotel. We choose: mid-February or March. the weather is about the same. What about sea temperature? What is the water like there now? And what will happen in March?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
Hello!!!! Tell me please, what is the weather like at the end of March in Jerusalem?! what clothes to take and how many rainy days?!
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Hello! We are going on a trip to Israel at the end of November. Tell me what clothes to take with you? And are there any restrictions on the weight of luggage. If you take a photo and video camera with you, what you need to consider when importing. Thanks for answers!
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me, what is the weather and the temperature of the water in the sea since March 20 in Israel. If someone only from there - the answer is especially valuable.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Hello! In what clothes can you go to Israel in March, we eat with the child to the clinic for an examination.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
What is the air and water temperature in the sea in early November?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I want to go to Israel with my son, because. got married. But I don’t know which city. Please tell me which city is not as hot as the rest
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
And how is the heat handled?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
How is the weather there in mid-April, Eilat is especially interested.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
In early May, I want to go to the Dead Sea, tell me what the weather is like, will it not be too hot?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Please tell me what the weather is like at the end of January in Eilat, according to the hysmeteo now +18 during the day and 8 at night. Maybe someone was resting at this time, still I would like to swim in the Red Sea and see the fish! Or is it not worth going at this time? Thank you in advance!
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
February 27 - March 6
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Shalom. If possible, tell us in more detail how to get to beginners, taxi, bus, train? Thanks
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 13 answers
Tell me who was in Israel in December, what is the weather like on the Dead Sea, what should I wear? Could it be cold in Jerusalem? Is it worth visiting the diamond exchange, prices differ from ours or not, and what can be bought in Israel.
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
I'm afraid it won't be cool when you get out of the water... We plan to live in ISROTEL, get to the hotel by electric car, won't we catch a cold if we like WARM?! Were 15 years ago 4 weeks in December - COLD!!!!
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
We are flying on October 6, what clothes and shoes are better to take with you?
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
We are going to go in early October, for two weeks, to Netanya, with children, will we have time to warm ourselves at the sea? Or will it be cold?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I would like to combine a beach holiday with excursions.
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We want to go on vacation with the child.
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
What awaits us in terms of weather? Is it true that the sea in the Tel Aviv area is shallow?
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
we want to relax with a small child, we choose where the water is warmer
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 6 answers
weather
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 7 answers
We want to go to the Red Sea coast in early December. Can you tell me if you can swim there? And what is the degree of the sea?
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber 4 answers
All questions
UAE
more