аватар
Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More about Bulgaria
5 years ago  •  15 subscribers 25 answers
Good afternoon! Tell me who knows what the weather is like in Sozopol at the end of June, we are planning our vacation from June 28 for 10 nights. Or does it make sense to fly out a week later on 05.07? Thank you in advance!
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Please, who is resting in Nessebar, tell me how the weather is. In a couple of days to fly out and the weather on sites 21 and rain I understand that here how lucky you just need to decide on the type of things. Thanks .
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 15 answers
Hello! I am interested in what is the weather like in September in Bulgaria? Planned vacation for September with a child 1 year and 9 months. Does it make sense to consider Bulgaria or not? I want the baby to be able to lie on the sand and swim in the sea, and not in the pool.
9 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
Resorts Sunny Beach and Golden Sands
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
is there someone who goes there on 06/25/2014 from the city of kiev, what did you decide to go or how?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
bought a ticket on 06/25/2014
10 years ago  •  11 subscribers 58 answers
Tell me please, what is the weather like in Bulgaria during the velvet season? Is it hot, rainy?
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 13 answers
I want to go but I'm afraid of the cold weather, as if not to get sick not on purpose.
10 years ago  •  12 subscribers 12 answers
sea ​​temperature
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me what the weather is like in the second half of August! Is it hot or how? Is the sea still warm?
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
Does wormwood grow in Bulgaria and does it bloom there in August? In August, I have the strongest seasonal allergy to wormwood blossoms.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
how is the weather there, how are the prices
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
I want to get with a child in not hot weather, but the sea is yellow. To be warm!
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 10 answers
And what about the Meridian Hotel? Although it probably doesn't matter! Tickets paid! I climbed all the sites and already managed to fall in love with Bulgaria! I sleep and see myself there !!!!))))
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
I'm going to Bulgaria from 14 to 21 September to a hotel in the village. Elenite. I’m very worried about the weather: it’s clear that September is a velvet season, but its second half ... won’t it upset me with rain and cold weather, because. I really want to sunbathe and swim. Especially since I'm going for a week. I'm already full of doubts! If anyone was in Bulgaria in the second half of September, please write what kind of weather you got. I would be very grateful for an answer.
12 years ago  •  9 subscribers 9 answers
Ladies and gentlemen, vacationers, tell us what the weather is like in Sunny Beach now? It's almost autumn in Kyiv, it's constantly raining. I don't want to think that I won't catch the warm Bulgarian sun!
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Once again, please tell me the weather is not really so rainy!
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Who is resting there now or just arrived, how is the weather there! On different sites, it’s raining, it’s clear! Maybe someone has a favorite weather site, please tell me. Thanks for the answers. We are going from 14, I would like to know approximately what to expect for the weather.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 10 answers
help, please) maybe someone has already been to Sozopol this season? how is the weather and conditions there? set out to rest there, but an employee, having arrived from Bulgaria, said that there were very strong storms in Sozopol, there was practically no coastline .. cafes on the seashore, it just got worse ((((now we think, is it true and is it worth going .....thank you in advance!
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 16 answers
do we need warm clothes? we go on vacation from 1 to 14 September.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more