Questions about ItalyWeather and seasons

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Italy
Who has just arrived, please answer.
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I'm going on a sightseeing tour in April with a visit to Florence, Rome and Venice. Please tell me what weather to expect? Thank you all for your answers)))
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
the cities of Rimini, Venice, Verona, Florence, that is, the north of Italy
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Hi all. In September I'm going to Rimini for a week (Hotel Kennedy). Naturally, I read reviews - the sea is dirty and shallow, everything is expensive! Is it so? Tell me how is it? Is there a place to walk (besides excursions), approximate prices for food, do they understand Russians in cafes. I would be glad for any information. Thanks.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
All who traveled as a rewarded client - respond!
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Please, who was in Italy from the end of April until May 5-7, what is the weather like. The Internet gives out either the average for April or May, but I wanted to know for sure so as not to take extra clothes.
Hello! Tell me, please, which sea in Calabria is calmer, without waves and warmer than Tyrrhenian or Ionian? We are going in August from 3 to 17, where would you advise to stay so that there are places on the beach and in the evening it is not a problem to have dinner, Still Ferragosto. Well, to see how the Italians are celebrating Ferragosto, since we cannot go at another time. We wanted to split the time in half on Calabria and Sicily, but we were in Cefalu in Sicily, we liked everything, only 4 days out of 8 we didn’t swim, because. there were strong waves (in July 2011). Maybe there are no such waves in the Giardini Naxos area and nearby? I have never been to Calabria, so in complete ignorance, help! Thanks.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
we are going to the islands of italy at the end of may beginning of june. who was. how is the weather? how is the water in the sea?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
lovecalabria! Hello. We decided to go on vacation to Calabria in June, but what is the weather like at this time of the year? Will it be possible to swim? How difficult is it to organize a trip from there to Sardinia and Sicily on your own? Isn't it enough to allocate one day to these islands?
Is it possible to sunbathe and swim in the warm sea this month?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
Good afternoon everyone! In a week I'm going on tour Italy Forever with the Dove Club. Interested in the weather in Italy at the end of September-Rome, Florence, Venice, Pisa. Who was, tell me how to dress there. Thanks.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
is it possible to swim in the sea and sunbathe
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
Who rested in Rimini in September, tell me how the weather is at this time. Will I be able to swim in the sea and sunbathe
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Is it worth going to Italy on a sightseeing tour in early August, will the high temperature interfere with the trip?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Do 3* hotels have hot water in winter?
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I'm going to see the country, I stop in Rimini, how much money to take and what's the weather like there???????????
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I am planning a vacation in November, I would like to go on a bus tour to Italy, but the weather conditions are frightening, will it be cold and rainy already .... Respond, please, can anyone go on tours at this time of the year and your impressions and advice ?? ????
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I want to go to Italy with my daughter for the New Year holidays. I want to know how comfortable the weather will be
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We are going to fly to Rimini on June 4, I want to ask those who were there what the weather is usually like in early June. And I also read reviews about Rimini that there are dirty beaches, bad hotels and no greenery at all and a dirty sea! Someone please tell me what's really going on...
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me, who knows whether it makes sense to go to Rimini for the New Year? What's the weather like there? What is the best way to get to Venice and San Marino? Thanks in advance Elena...
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
they say that in September the swimming pools are closed in Rimini hotels
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber 4 answers
All questions
UAE
more