Questions about ItalyTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Italy
We booked a tour to Rimini at the end of June, but Italy will definitely not open the border. An advance has been paid. Join now offers the Rebook service with the right to use funds for any tour until 03/31/2021. The timing of the promotion is alarming - until 11.05. In other words, the additional agreement is signed under the conditions of official force majeure (quarantine in Ukraine has been extended until 11.05). Does it make sense to get involved or wait for June and figure it out closer to the official start of the tour?
4 years ago  •  6 subscribers 19 answers
Since March 10, Italy has been quarantined almost everywhere, all places of large crowds of people (theaters, museums) have been closed. What does Accord say about this? Will there be a 100% refund due to the situation? I wrote to them personally and to my travel agent - silence. A week ago they answered that everything is under control, there is no panic. Tell me, who else has encountered a similar situation, is it possible somehow to shake money out of the Accord without a trial?
4 years ago  •  10 subscribers 29 answers
A couple of times went with the "Accord", not five stars, of course, but it suited. Now the situation is as follows: a tour to Italy (Verona, Rome, Venice) was paid for on March 20th. In connection with the coronavirus (God saves the safe), we want to refuse, because the epidemic is only gaining momentum. Naturally, since in our country the government has not officially stopped selling trips to Italy (like to China), I am subject to penalties from the company. Question: is it worth suing, because Verona and Venice are located in the North. Italy and museums closed? Has anyone had a similar experience? "Accord" tells me that Italy is a safe country and there is no danger to my health ...
4 years ago  •  12 subscribers 17 answers
Please, tell me a reliable and moderately inexpensive tour operator for bus tours to Italy. I don’t want to go on a self-tour, because it’s the first time in Europe. I want an organized tour!
7 years ago  •  14 subscribers 19 answers
Dear travel agents, what is this operator "Alliance"? Not going to dissolve in an hour? Interested in a package tour for early booking, but something is disturbing in the current situation to give money in advance ...
8 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Dear tourists! Tell me where you can fly from Kyiv to Italy in the summer? I understand that the question is premature, but I really like to look at the proposed vacation spots on a cloudy winter day. The hotel is a C grade, no more, the beach is close, my husband and I are two pensioners, former teachers. Excursions are only by bus, no hiking due to age.
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 29 answers
Can you tell me, please, which of the tour operators organizes tours to Lake Maggiore? I would like to see Stresa, go to the Borromean Islands, visit the Villa Taranto and Pallavicino, swim in the lake. Maybe there is an excursion to Maggiore as part of some kind of tour? For example, Italy-Switzerland?
10 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
I would like to rest at the end of May
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Has anyone traveled to Italy or even used the services of Planet Travel (Moscow) http://www.planeta-p.ru/?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good afternoon, they are going to go to Italy in November "Cities of Art" Rome, Milan, Florence, Venice with Tez Tour! Please tell me who went, how was the trip, are there any cons, what are the pros? Can anyone recommend another carrier? Looking forward to your replies...)
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
Hello, summer is still far away, but I would like to plan my vacation already. I would very much like to visit Italy, please tell me which resort to choose. If possible, I would like to combine the azure sea, a youth party and the presence of excursion routes nearby. If possible, then the approximate cost of a tour for two to an economical hotel. Thank you in advance.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello, how much is the hotel for two from 28.12. to 04.01.14?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Help me choose a travel agency in Ukraine. I want to go to Italy on a bus tour and which cities should I visit?
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 13 answers
Tell. who went to Italy with the Travel Club on a sightseeing tour. What hotels and in general excursions. Thanks.
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Please advise how it is cheaper to get from Kyiv (or another city in Ukraine) to the city of Civitanova Marche, or Gabicce Mare. You can fly from Wizz Air to Venice, but how do you get to these cities from there? What kind of trains or buses? How much do they cost and where are the stops? We are going there in early February for two weeks.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
ItalyAosta
holidays in the mountains
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Most companies from St. Petersburg organize sightseeing tours in Italy from Rimini, under charter. I ask experienced people to answer, which tours did you like more, from Rimini or from Rome? M.b. from others cities in terms of price / quality ratio. It is embarrassing that the reviews often scold hotels in Rimini according to the Fortuna system, incl. We want to go with a friend in the spring, we haven’t been to Italy yet, so we are interested in all directions.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Good afternoon, We want to go on a bus tour through the Accord tour for the New Year Krakow-Venice-Florence-Vienna. Share your impressions, who went on such tours?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
The choice is between these two. the pack offers half a day in florence, but 3 pm in rome, and the danco offers 2 pm in florence, but also 2 pm in rome. what to choose? what to donate? thanks!
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
advise a tour operator to Europe by bus or train without long journeys
12 years ago  •  12 subscribers 13 answers
Tell me with whom you can go or fly to see the sights of Italy
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon! I'm going to Italy (air tour from Accord Crazy holidays), unfortunately I did not find a single review of air tours from Accord. I would be grateful for any information
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 44 answers
ItalyRome
Good afternoon! The first time I'm going abroad, to Rome, alone! Tell me, please, a reliable travel agency with inexpensive tours! Thank you!
13 years ago  •  8 subscribers 7 answers
ItalyMilan
my dream is to travel THERE IS SUCH A CRAZY IDEA TO TRAVEL GET A WORK ON A CRUISE SHIP AS A WAITRESS *serving staff* I don’t know how such an adventure could turn out for me after all, there is no way to make sure of the reliability of the company that is doing the work I know that in Ukraine there is a register for companies applying work abroad that have a license, can someone tell me where you can see it and maybe someone has already worked on cruise ships, share your experience
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
we know about the transaero airline company, but about them as a tour operator - no, please share information, is it worth contacting them, I apologize for being rude
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
After a long search, we chose a hotel in Italy. traveled / called to various TAs, and now they found the most suitable price in one of these TAs. made an advance payment, after 3 days they should bring a package of documents for a visa and the rest of the money. In the evening, after surfing the Internet, I realized that TA did not find a word about this on the Internet !! they have a website, but there is no information on it, only one phone number .. they say that they work through the EKR (TUI) .. can I call the tour operator
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
Need help getting a visa to Italy. We are going on a trip on June 19 from Kyiv. 2 days Rome, 5 days Amalfa, 2 days Venice. All documents are ready for delivery. Please advise who better to contact. Thanks
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more