Questions about SpainTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Spain
Booked tour from Anex was originally in April to Phuket. Then rebook for September Barcelona. Now they gave me a vacation, but I don’t have time to fit in the dates to Turkey. How dumb is it to move your booking to the end of next year? Egypt doesn't want to bother with tests. Rumor has it that Turkey will also introduce tests in the near future. I can't make a decision.
4 years ago  •  5 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon! We are from Ukraine. We are planning a vacation in Spain in early October (2 young couples, no children). For 7-9 days. Decided on the resort - Lloret - de - Mar. Tell me who flew during this period of the year: it would be more profitable to buy tickets + hotel reservations yourself or buy a tour (from which reliable tour operator). We do not need mansions, we need a clean hotel, so that it is close to the coast. Thanks
6 years ago  •  8 subscribers 13 answers
And why not Accord ... in principle, knowing all the delights of the work of this tour operator, I am still satisfied with the program. BUT ... in connection with the incident in Poland on August 18, I think that the demand for the services of this agency will fall.
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
.departure from Kyiv or another city (Lviv, Mukachevo, Uzhgorod).
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Hello. My 13-year-old daughter and I want to relax in Spain, this is our first vacation. Advise the travel agency and the city where this travel agency is located, perhaps some specializes specifically in Spain. We ourselves are from Ukraine, Poltava region, perhaps somewhere closer here, but no, so we will consider all options. Thanks to all:-)
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 6 answers
Share your experience, I will be very grateful, thank you.
8 years ago  •  6 subscribers 19 answers
We booked a tour from Sanmar, but I don’t know who meets in Spain! Tell me, please: who traveled by group transfer Barcelona-Tossa de Mar - do they visit neighboring towns a lot? Or take ind. transfer? Does the travel agent in Moscow have such information in advance?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Please advise where it is better to go to Calella or Salou.
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Dear tourists and representatives of tour companies. Please advise me a tour of Europe. Travel period: from the end of May to the whole of June. Wishes: The budget for the purchase of the tour is close to 400 euros. Duration up to 10 days. I'm all for night travel. I would like 2 full days in Barcelona and with an overnight stay in it. And also with the opportunity to visit the Salvador Dali Museum. Interested in everything ... promotions, early booking ...
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 20 answers
Good afternoon, I am interested in a tour operator from Ukraine offering tours in Seville. I want to see a bullfight in April
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
what is better to do / not to do, using the services of these airlines?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Both tour operators have very attractive prices for the chosen hotel and an equally NOT attractive reputation. What to choose?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 10 answers
I watch Tezov, Pegasus and Natalie tours - I don’t find what I need. Are there any other normal tour operators in Spain (Ukraine, departure from Kyiv)?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
we are going on vacation to spain-how to get a visa if you only have enough money to buy a tour-there is no money in the bank to get a certificate from the bank about the availability of money
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
I ask the advice of experienced people: I want to fly to Spain at sea. We can not decide - the services of which tour operator to use. You want to get a quality holiday for justified money.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We want to go to Spain in the first half of May. Initially, we planned a sightseeing tour, but after reading reviews about "galloping through each city" and "60 people on the bus", we abandoned this idea. Tell me where it is better to stay in order to go to Barcelona, ​​Valencia, Madrid on your own or with the help of separate excursions. And how is the weather at this time?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
I can advise and share information, since I have been living on the territory of this coast for a long time. Anyone who needs help or advice, write!
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Hello dear tourists! I'm very interested to know who went on the tour "Slovak roulette and Spain" from the Accord tour. Who can say whether they liked or disliked the tour, what was successful, what was not, and in general, whether it is worth going. Thanks in advance for your answers.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
What to choose - a sightseeing tour with a few days on the coast or the coast with excursions?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Good afternoon! I need a tour to this hotel. how much is a ticket for 2 people And what documents do you need to travel?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
(Ukraine)
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Please advise if it is possible to arrange a tour for 5 days in Barcelona and another 7 days in Tenerife? We are going to Spain for the first time, at the end of May, and I would like to look at the beauty and bask in the sun ...
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
I want some warm water and some interesting excursions! Thank you very much!!!
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 27 answers
Please tell me how to get to Marbella, which airport to fly to from Kyiv, so that it is not far away. As I understand it, it is far from Barcelona. Which travel agency is better to contact to help with tickets and with a hotel. HELP !!!!!!
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
My wife and I are planning from September 17 to October 1, 2011, first to relax in this hotel for a week, and then devote a week to excursions in Spain and Portugal. Is it possible to choose a tour and tell the price? [email protected] Eugene
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
The travel agency offers Mallorca ATLANTIC PARK HOTEL 4* and Barslon (Salou)Best club cap salou. Check-in time end of September. We would like a fairly quiet holiday, close to the sea, but also the possibility of excursions. Help advice!!
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I'm going on the "Flame Dance of Barcelona" tour on August 21st. Looking for fellow travelers :) Write, it will be fun!
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more