Questions about SpainCountries and cities

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Spain
We will be vacationing in Mallorca in June. We want to go to Valencia to walk around the city. The questions are: 1) What is interesting to see in 12-13 hours in Valencia, where to go? Excursion 15-15 - does it make sense to take it or not? 2) Vueling Airlines - when is the best time to check in for a flight via the Internet - when the check-in window opens or before the window closes? When buying tickets for the seats did not pay. How are free seats distributed in the cabin - do they let you choose yourself or are assigned automatically?
5 years ago  •  5 subscribers 12 answers
Advise, please, a seaside town in the Costa del Maresme region with natural parks, a beach and a convenient transport interchange for traveling (preferably by rail). Looking to rent an apartment/room. We will be grateful for recommendations.
5 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
I’m going in November for 8 full days, I don’t know how much time to spend in Madrid, maybe it makes sense to combine it with Toledo and Cordoba. Experts of Spain, advise.
6 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
we arrive in Barcelona in July, and then nothing so far. I would like a beach and attractions, advise where and how?
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
how to find apartments for 2
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
In September we plan to go to Roses on our own. I read about the amazing beaches near the city. We rent a car. Who knows, tell me if it's worth it? how far and how to get there. We plan, if you swim and sunbathe outside the city, then you can rent an apartment not so close to the sea, you can still get there by car. Thank you!
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I wanted to go on vacation and the choice fell on Spain, namely the Costa Brava in August. I scoured the websites of travel agencies, it turned out that the cost goes to this time for 11 days in a 2 * hotel about 30-35 thousand. But after reading the reviews about the fact that after you give the money to the travel agency, their work on this practically stops and no one really cares what will become of you then. Thinking why overpay, I decided to see how much it would be if I booked air tickets and a hotel on my own. And what happened ... the same thing! So I’m suffering now, either I was looking in the wrong place, or it’s really better through a tour company ... Help with advice who traveled in the same way, is independent travel profitable?
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 10 answers
Tell me where it is better to go with a family with a child of 3 years in early June for a month? We want to rent a villa near the beach. But we can not decide on the city.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
Or is it still better to go through an agency, more reliable and traditional?
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 30 answers
What bus can I use to get from Hotel Mar Azul 3* to Mallorca Airport. How much is it in terms of time and cost
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Good day to all! Guys, advise! We are traveling together with my wife (44 and 29), we book everything ourselves. Selection criteria: proximity to the beach (sandy), a modest but comfortable hotel with decent half board, the ability to go on excursions (no car). Hotasa Sarah in Can Picafort has few reviews, but we found it cozy and quite budget friendly. Who was there? Thank you in advance for your answer! Vladimir.
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Which airline to use?
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
We want to travel alone with a friend. Departure from Kiev. How to book tickets and a hotel?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
First time going to Spain and generally abroad
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
We are planning a train trip to Spain and want to know what it is and how it is.
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
What documents do you need to draw up and where to book tickets and a hotel room, and will they give us a double room for three (my wife and I and a 14-year-old child)? Thank you!
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
All questions
UAE
more