More about UAE
UAE
3 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
5 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
UAEDubai
5 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
UAE
6 years ago  •  12 subscribers 69 answers
Good afternoon! Can you please tell me how can I get from Abu Dhabi airport to Sharjah? Does the bus leave from the airport? How much could it cost?
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
UAE
The situation is this: I will travel around India, on a Delhi-Dubai-Kyiv return ticket, UIA made a connection from 24 hours, after all the thought about what to do, I thought of the option to buy a tour package in the UAE for 3-7 days, with the possibility of returning back by charter, or under its own power (wizzair'om for example). Is it possible to throw away the last shoulder of Dubai-Kyiv in order to rest on the package? In this case, baggage must be checked in to Dubai, and not to the final destination, how are things going with this? And as for the visa, after all, I will be in Delhi, my passports with me, and in order to be put on a flight to Dubai with luggage before it, I need a visa in my passport to present at the airport.
10 years ago  •  no subscribers 1 answer
UAEDubai
Tell me, please, how can I have a cheaper vacation in the UAE? Perhaps on your own, without the services of a tour operator? Thanks.
10 years ago  •  9 subscribers 10 answers
UAEDubai
We want to fly to Dubai with my sister in April, but not with a travel agency, but on our own. We were promised a tourist visa. But what after that? Which airline is better to fly from Kyiv? Where and on what can you save money when staying in a hotel? Do I need to book a room in advance? And in general, are there any pitfalls in an independent tour?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Has anyone been to this hotel "Golden Tulip Khatt Springs Resort & Spa 4*", Ras Al Khaimah, UAE, Digdaga ??? is it worth it to go alone???
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I wanted to read real reviews of people who were in this hotel .. they dug up the entire Internet, they did not find anything ...
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Hello. The rooms are double and I want to pay for one bed.Is it possible? I will arrive alone and will not be able to pay for the entire room. Thanks in advance for your reply.
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
UAEDubai
How much does the tour cost per person, with meals and a flight from Kiev. Thank you!
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
is kempinski hotel open in palma?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
All questions
more