by the number of questions answered in 30 days
аватар
Answered on 3 questions
аватар
Answered on 3 questions
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More about Egypt
We were already here a year ago, but somehow we didn’t think of it and we didn’t go further than for a watermelon to the neighboring Sunrise, all the more I thought the guards wouldn’t let us in.
2 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Well, in general, as always, I ... In addition to the New Year holidays, I took another week of vacation in January, for a total of 17 days of rest, now the question is where to go to be warm, tasty and with a minimum of restrictions. Where are you going for the holidays?
2 years ago  •  17 subscribers 40 answers
Where are the coolest snorkel spots out there? Do you recommend taking a boat trip there, if so, which companies? To visit Ras Mohammed, both from the water and by land, is a shinai only stamp enough?
3 years ago  •  9 subscribers 12 answers
As far as I understand, at the moment the prices are too high and not all hotels provide them, you should not rely on burning at the last moment either if a certain hotel is interesting, and the travel agent says that 1-2 months before NY, there is a stable price jump every year. That is, it turns out, somewhere in August-September or something. If anyone has experience please share :)
3 years ago  •  11 subscribers 14 answers
Initially, there was an idea to fly to Sharm for three days at the weekend. When faced with the issue of the cost of a flight for 2, they were horrified! From Kharkov round trip 22 thousand - for the same money you can relax for a week on a package tour in a not very bad hotel) And then it dawned on me! And if you take the very, very sucks, the cheapest package tour for two "Fortune 3 *" is purely for the sake of flying to Sharm and back. At the same time, book a good hotel on Booking for the same dates and, of course, live in it! The savings are simply unreal! For example, Baron Palms - a luxury all-inclusive hotel on Booking 17,500 + a flight on Fortune 8,000, a total of 25,500! Package tour to this hotel from 35 000! How much is it realistic to turn? What are the risks? Who has experience to share?
4 years ago  •  9 subscribers 10 answers
I bought new cameras for my future vacation, I want to shoot underwater landscapes to the maximum, so my beloved Hurghada disappears due to the lack of a large number of house reefs, they exist, but there are few of them or you have to go to Makadi, but the prices for hotels there are not ice. So I make a choice in favor of Sharma's "anthill" (well, a lot of people have been resting there in recent years). Mars is in my perspective (I’ve been to Egi for a long time, but I never rested there), but as I understand it, November-December is not the best time to visit there. So there was a "crazy idea" (my wife said so), well, plus a little financially costly. Introductory: for a standard vacation, I chose a hotel with a house reef (+/- normal, sometimes poor), for a vacation, a couple of sea trips with diving or sea + land (for example, in Hurghada - Sharm el Naga) with a dive. I rested on the second line only once (they took me to the beach), I didn’t like it very much - there was no mobility. But here is the essence of the crazy idea: to go to Sharm, to the second or third line of Hadaba, to a good 4 or ...
5 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
Vacation from November 2 to 17, I choose between Jordan and Egypt. The route is something like this: Cairo + Giza + Saqqara (3 days) - Alexandria (2 days) - Farafra (1 day) - Luxor (1 day) - Aswan (1 day) - Abu Simbel (1 day) - Suez (1 day ) - Shesh (5 days). Maybe somewhere you will advise to redistribute the days? And security issues: is everything okay with the White Desert and the Red Canyon? Is it cold in Sharm in November?
5 years ago  •  15 subscribers 34 answers
The dilemma is either 2 months in advance or wait a week or two before departure.
5 years ago  •  14 subscribers 19 answers
5 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
thanks in advance
5 years ago  •  9 subscribers 12 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more