Questions about Czech republicCountries and cities

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Czech republic
If so, will it be a package - or can each procedure be taken separately?
6 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
taxi/transfer or train on chaise longue?
9 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Good day to all ! I have a question . I am a citizen of one of the post-Soviet republics, but with a permanent residence in Ukraine. I study and work officially, I no longer keep money in the bank, although before that there were 2 accounts (currencies and national). I met a girl on the Internet and she invites me to visit her. I will stay with her, but I don’t know where to start and what documents for a trip to Prague on an individual basis. Please tell me where to start.
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Where can I book a hotel on my own? For some reason, none of the tour operators have it for sale.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon, I would like to go to rest in Prague. To be honest, we want to go ourselves without all kinds of excursions (that is, "savage"). To be honest, I want you to tell me where to start and how to organize everything correctly. Thank you very much in advance for your help.
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 15 answers
We are driving and we need parking
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
we go by our car, a company of 10 cars, we need hotels with parking
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello everybody. We are going with friends for 3-4 days in Prague. Does it make sense for such a short time? And how to organize a trip: which hotel? what to watch? where to eat? All previous trips were standard: travel agency-Turkey/Egypt-all paid for :). Now it's a little scary to go by yourself :) I would really appreciate your advice!
13 years ago  •  9 subscribers 26 answers
Tell me how best to go to the Czech Republic through TA or independently from Moscow? (without hotel accommodation) a single mother with a small child. The specified amount is not enough for the guest invitation.
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
And is it possible to book it in advance or do you need to buy on the spot, what if there are no tickets?
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
For health reasons, any treatment is contraindicated for me; I would like to just drink some water and swim in the pool.
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
Tell me, has anyone rented an apartment, how much does it cost and in what place (to be close to sources)? What is the cheapest way to get to KV from Lviv?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
We are going from 26.12 to 08.01. relax in KV (appartaments) what wellness treatments can be obtained exclusively in KV?
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
I would like to visit Brno for 7-8 days. How much will such a trip cost if booked through your company?
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 1 answer
I'm going to Prague at the end of May, I've never been a savage.
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber 9 answers
We went to the Czech Republic by bus tour (Kyiv-Krakow-Prague). I liked everything, but it's a pity to waste time moving. Tell me how to travel to Prague inexpensively. Thanks!
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 5 answers
Hello everybody!!! Who rested in Prague on an individual tour? Share your impressions. Thank you in advance.
16 years ago  •  no subscribers 3 answers
All questions
UAE
more