Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Crimea
Tell me what is the temperature of the water in the sea in Koktebel Urgent need
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
who wants to go with me to the sea tomorrow to the guards
11 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
2 adults, meals-only breakfast, for 10 days, from 08/27/2012 to 09/10/2012, is there a place for a car?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
Interested in the South Coast from Balaklava to Yalta, from 50 to 150 hryvnia per day.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
4 adults and 4 children 3, 9,16 and 9 years old. Two cars. Possible accommodation options are 2 triples and 1 double or 4 doubles. The rooms are air conditioned and all have one shower and toilet. Possibility to cook, refrigerator. from August 4-5 to August 18-19. Write to [email protected] Elena.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Where is better? What is the weather like in early September and what are the prices for housing? Where would advise to stay, interested in private hotels. And who rested where share your impressions?)))
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Where is the best place to stay with your tent. And how much does accommodation cost (Per person, per car and per tent)
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We want to rest in a car camping with our tents. If anyone knows - write Where exactly you can stay and the price of accommodation (per person, per tent and per car). Thanks!
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Can someone tell me, I have never been to the Crimea. This year, in August, dad and sister (18 years old) are going. They want to be savages, maybe someone will tell you where you can stay and guide you around the cities. Thank you very much!
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Good afternoon. For FOUR. 2 adults and 2 children aged 8 and 3. We want to know the cost of the room and book. Thanks [email protected]
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I will be in the Crimea from April 15 to 21 - I arrive and depart from Simferopol. Tell me where is the best place to stay. Requirements: on the seashore in a quiet place (room / house can be the simplest - bed, hot water, silence) with good nature and views. Near or within reach by taxi/bus is an Orthodox church with a service. Elementary infrastructure is desirable (but not required): public catering, transport, the opportunity to go on an excursion/nature, take a walk/bike trip to the mountains, etc. 1 person. Thank you in advance!
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
Please answer how much the room costs for 2 adults per night in May 2012. We wanted to relax in Gurzuf, but read the reviews, a very mountainous area, and we are 50 each. Reviews about Alushta are more positive. Is this true, and of course the price is of interest. Thanks in advance for your reply. Tatyana.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Kindly, tell me if there are left-luggage offices in N. Sveta, or in Sudak at least ...
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
price of a 2-bed room from 21.08.11 to 03.09 11
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer There is a response from a hotelier
Are there one-room apartments in Semidvore for daily rent? and what is their cost?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Please tell us how it is ... housing prices, is it possible without amenities, like the sea?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Hello! Please tell me how to get to your Glorious City from Russia (Krasnodar) and where is the nearest station?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
CrimeaSaky
We are planning a vacation in July
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I want to come to you to rest on August 18 for 10 days, how can I book a place. We are 2 people and how much would it cost without meals? Thanks
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
For 2 persons From 23.07 for 10 days, kitchen for cooking, how to book.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more