Questions about ThailandCountries and cities

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Thailand
Gathered in March to take a hot ticket. Where is the best place to go? We want to have a rest not only on the beach, but also on excursions. I would be grateful for recommendations)
4 years ago  •  18 subscribers 28 answers
8 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We are now trying to plan a vacation for the end of winter. At the same time, I want to somehow save money, but not lose with convenience. In general, we want to go to Thailand, on Koh Samui. On one's own. Tickets to Samui under 60 thousand for one, and even with two transfers. I want to consider another option. Aeroflot flies directly to Bangkok. More precisely, how to say directly? Direct flight from Moscow. If from St. Petersburg, then of course with a transfer in Moscow. But the transfer is one and quite short. This time. And the second - the price is almost 2 times lower. I compared prices on the same bilet.coral search engine. It turns out only 32 thousand. I read that you can fly from Bangkok to Koh Samui by local Thai airlines. But here's a question, two to be exact: 1. How to find tickets for these same local lines? 2. Will it be cheaper than taking a flight from St. Petersburg to Koh Samui?
9 years ago  •  7 subscribers 16 answers
we go on our own, without tour operators, from 02.01 to 11.01. Do I have to pay for Christmas Dinner? if yes, how much per person? Thanks.
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
The hotel's booking conditions say - free cancellation of the reservation, and in the special conditions footnote - the total cost of the reservation is charged at the time of booking. If the booking has to be canceled for some reason, will the deposit be refunded? how soon?
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 14 answers
Please, tell me how you can get from Bangkok airport to Koh Samui on your own?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
No matter how I figure it out, it turns out that a self-booked round-trip flight for two + a hotel is not much cheaper than a voucher (I look at hotels 3 *, 2 *. I think that there is no point in looking for an apartment either. For Phuket, there is Phuket.
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Dear forum users, perhaps someone has information where you can settle near Rayong? In what area? Requires inexpensive housing near the beach, the availability of shops where you can buy food. Well, and so, so that not quite a "hole".
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We are currently in Hua Hin. Booked a hotel in Bangkok I Residence Hotel Sathron. Tell me, pliz, where is it better to come from Hua Hin to Bangkok, so that it would be closer and more convenient to get a taxi to the hotel: by train to the railway station, by bus to any bus station, or by minibus to the Monument. Thanks.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I’m going to Phuket in the second half of April, 15 days. I picked up a 2 * hotel in Karon, but I’m not tied to the hotel, I’m going without maintenance. Can somehow diversify the trip, do not sit in the same hotel? Or don't get carried away? Submit ideas! The hotel is up to 20-25 dollars, but if for 3-4 days, then it can be more expensive. Of the priorities - and "bounty", and excursion, well, a day or two can be spent in Patong.
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
Is it possible to withdraw dollars from a dollar card in Pattaya, or will only baht be issued?
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 13 answers
cheaper savages or all the same on a ticket?
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 7 answers
Good day to all! Please tell me the site where you can book tickets for Thailand. I found the link http://www.fly.kiev.ua. What do you think about this?! I understand this is valid throughout Russia too ?!
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Members of the forum, please tell me how to navigate with a taxi at the place of arrival in Phuket? We are going to Thailand for the first time, we have no idea what the cost of a taxi ride from the airport to the hotel (Karon Beach, Your Place Inn) should be. How do taxi drivers travel, by meter or by agreement? Are they fooling the ignorant?) Thanks in advance!
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
Dear forum users, we need your help!!! We are going to visit Thailand -3 adults, Phuket (savage). Before that, we didn’t go anywhere on our own. We booked tickets on Thai Airlines, but we probably did it wrong with housing: we booked a hotel (budget) on Karon for 4 nights on Agoda, with the hope of finding a cheaper option on the spot. The question is how realistic is it to implement and what is the current price range? Interested in budget options. Thank you in advance!
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
In October 2013 for 2 adults, for a period of a month, we want to book an inexpensive room with breakfast included. What will be its cost? Booking procedure? Is transfer included? Thanks.
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
Perhaps someone had to fly to Bangkok by transfer via Abu Dhabi. When selecting tickets at the lowest prices, there is a transfer at this airport: either from evening to morning, then from morning to evening. Where is it possible to be this time. You can’t go to a hotel without a visa, and it’s extra spending. Who, what can say on this issue?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 10 answers
We are planning a trip to Pattaya from mid-January to mid-April. Advise, pliz, a hotel for 5-7 days and, possibly, rented housing for further residence. I am considering the Jomtien area, closer to the beach. Desirable - cheaper, but not quite sucky, because. going to go spouses at the age of 60 years. I will be grateful for all the responses.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Knowledgeable people, tell me, please, how to organize a transfer from the airport to the hotel? We booked a hotel (Phuket), but it does not provide a transfer. Do I need to book this service somewhere in advance or catch a taxi upon arrival? We fly to Tai for the first time, hence the question. Who does not complicate, share your experience!) Thank you in advance!
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
In November we are going to Thailand for the first time, to Phuket. Tell me, please, which beach is better to choose, for us it is preferable that there be less distance. And which hotel to choose, a more budget option.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
and where to find this taxi)
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
What would you recommend, which place on the island is better to choose for families with children (so that everything is within easy reach - both shops and cafes and a hospital (God forbid, but still) What to look for, what is better to take. Can you advise a hotel or Guest House?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more