Questions about FranceCountries and cities

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about France
We bought tickets to Paris for a week in March, tempted by the price, but I don’t want to hang around Paris all the time, given that I was already there. On the map near Reims, Amiens, Rouen, maybe experienced people will advise something more sensible for 3 days.
5 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
How to get there, ticket prices. Where is the best place to stay. The practical side of the issue is important. An emotional description is not important, I already understood that it is good there and everyone has their own impressions.
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Who can share a detailed travel route to Provence so that I can calculate time and money, book hotels correctly and buy a cheap ticket from Kyiv. Thanks
6 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Answer, please, those who independently traveled around Europe in their car: did you book suburban motels or campsites in advance or stayed for the night - where to get it. And how much does a room cost there? In large cities, hotels cost 60-90 euros per day. Therefore, I want to save at least on this. I will be glad for any advice
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
I'm going to fly from Kyiv. Which airport is better to fly to, where is it better to stay to live in order to travel around the city on your own, what places and excursions are better to visit??? Thanks
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
My husband and I would like to independently, without the participation of travel agencies, organize a stay in France. Waiting for prompts in the form of lengthy answers ..
12 years ago  •  9 subscribers 14 answers
All questions
UAE
more