Questions about russiaCountries and cities

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about russia
Such a present the President has thrown away, that now I don't know what to do with it. Sitting at home without work for a whole week - you can go crazy. I want to go skiing somewhere. Krasnaya Polyana is already thawing, something cooler is needed: Abzakovo, Sheregesh ... But a natural question arises: will the resorts work at least somewhere?
4 years ago  •  9 subscribers 36 answers
Transport options? Does anyone know direct flights? If you can’t do without transfers in Moscow, then which train is better to choose (for health reasons I can’t pull the flight, so I ask you not to advise me from Moscow), but if there are direct planes from any city in Ukraine / Europe, please share. Well, yes ... is it possible to take an apartment with a foreigner? for daily rent or still without a passport of the Russian Federation to rent a square. in the Russian Federation will not work (of course, I mean official registration)? Thanks a lot in advance!
4 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
There are plans to make an independent trip to St. Petersburg by a company of 5 people. 10 days. From our city there is a direct train to St. Petersburg, but the fare is completely sky-high. Tell me the options for traveling from Kyiv / Zhytomyr to St. Petersburg by trains, buses with ticket prices. Is it possible to save on travel, how many transfers will need to be done? Are there any budget itineraries?
9 years ago  •  9 subscribers 9 answers
My wife and I want to come April 27, 2014 and stay at your hotel for 12 days, but don't know what your rates are?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I really want to walk along the streets of St. Petersburg, go boating, go to Peterhof, ride the rides. But I don’t know with anyone. I don’t know how much money to take. I’m coming from Moscow.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
One adult + two boys of 9 years old. Interested in pets, nature, river, bicycle rental. Need an economy option. It is better to eat on your own.
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
We want to go to St. Petersburg for a week and are looking for an inexpensive place where we can stay together
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
Hello! Enlighten us! We are in Russia, the Ukrainians themselves (we have a Ukrainian passport) can we fly directly from Russia to Cyprus and return back to Russia without returning to Ukraine, what documents are needed? It is desirable to get an answer from a competent person. In advance thanks!
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 22 answers
We were with a group in St. Petersburg and stayed at your hotel. We really liked you. Now we decided to go as a family. There are 4 of us. How much will be per room this year
12 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
We are going for the sake of the water park. I heard that a new AQUA park was supposed to be opened in the LOO, maybe it’s better there? Or some other interesting places. Yes, and we don’t know anything about hidden nuances. I’m going to our south for the first time, and my husband was there 10 years ago.
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
my father 59l had a stroke in Russia Belgorod. he gr. ukraine. he was not even admitted to the hospital. now they said 20 cu. went by bus, of course there is no insurance. all relatives are very far away. DO WE HAVE TO PAY??? IT IS POSSIBLE TO TRANSPORT ONLY BY AMBULANCING. BUT THEY SAY A RUSSIAN AMBULANCE WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO UKRAINE? thanks if you can answer
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
I would like to know how the sea ... Is it very dirty or not!?) What beaches, what entertainment, is it expensive to relax there or not!) And if at all to choose between Tuapse, Gelendzhik and Sochi, then where would they advise you to go to relax! Thanks in advance for the answers!)
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
can anyone say anything about the rest in Vladivostok, especially after the recent events in Japan?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Who rested in Sochi!? How is it, how clean the sea is, I heard that it is very dirty there (And the shore is only pebbly?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I really want to go to Yaroslavl for a couple of days. City travel agencies offer only one-day tours. And I would like to have 2 full days off. Tell me how to book a hotel in Yaroslavl and a guide with an excursion program?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
civil husband was given a ticket, I want to go with him, is it possible?
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
a drunken Armenian rams like a herring in a jar, at least 20 people, promising to take everyone to the addresses, just to sit down (children on their knees for free !!). Smokes along the way (do not care what children are lucky), but "dumps" everyone at the bus station and pay to the fullest!! chaos!!!!! and this city claims to be a European level??!!
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 11 answers
My husband and I are planning to visit St. Petersburg in late August - early September. Length of stay - a week. Tell me the cost of living in a 2-bed room for this period. Thanks
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
All questions
russia
Adler Anapa Astrakhan Baikal Belgorod Chelyabinsk Elbrus Gelendzhik Kaliningrad Kazan Kislovodsk Krasnaya Polyana Krasnodar Krasnokamensk Moscow Nizhny Novgorod Rostov-on-Don Saint Petersburg Sochi Suzdal Svetlogorsk Tuapse Tver Vladimir Vladivostok Volgograd Yaroslavl Yekaterinburg Yessentuki Yeysk Zheleznovodsk
more
UAE
more