Answered on 2 questions
аватар
Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More about Bulgaria
I plan to go from Vinnitsa to Varna in the summer by car. Please tell me which way is better to get stuck at the borders less. It is advisable to cross the Ukrainian border at night or in the morning ...
6 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon, did anyone rent an apartment from a private person in the Atrium Hotel, share your experience ... maybe someone has contact numbers. thanks in advance
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 3 answers
Two adults. Need a relaxing break. The budget is modest
10 years ago  •  9 subscribers 33 answers
Summer in Bulgaria is good, but what can you expect in March at seaside resorts? In the same Nessebar there will be completely wilderness, closed shops, non-working hotels and completely empty streets with lonely locals? I can’t imagine what a seaside resort looks like in winter and spring. There is a desire to go for two weeks or a month, just to live, change the situation, walk along the cold sea in jackets. How much can a one-room apartment cost at this time (which in June costs 20-30 euros per day)? Who can tell about this time? about any coastal town in Bulgaria.
10 years ago  •  8 subscribers 16 answers
Tell me, in cafes or restaurants, ordering with you is practiced - we just love to turn gray on the terrace to drink our wine
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
As I understand it, the railway station is located next to the car.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
the bus drops us near the Balkan, can we walk or do we need to drive? thanks.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 9 answers
We are looking for companions
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
experienced, good afternoon! Recommend the region of Bulgaria: 1) a picturesque cozy and quiet place (discotheques, shopping is not interested), ideally the presence of architectural monuments, gardens or parks. 2) -th complexity: how to go more profitable? visa-airplane-booking choose a hotel, eat in a cafe or take a tour? Survey! from whom how much rest came out of money? planning in September. 3) I look at the bookeng and I don’t understand that they take the full cost for a 6-year-old child?
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 28 answers
Good afternoon! Who traveled by train from Sofia to Burgas? What is the condition of the train? What does grade 1 and 2 mean? Thanks for answers.
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
We are going to Bulgaria in June with a small child by car. Tell me, how are things going with Siret customs and is there an alternative to it in the western region?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We are going to the hotel "Kaliopa" in June in our car. Tell me, is there paid parking, is there a place for cars near the hotel?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
where you can relax inexpensively in Bulgaria, Primorye, (salary at a state-owned enterprise 20 thousand rubles) together and a toy terrier dog.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Who can clearly describe the route to the Bulgarian border from Kyiv?! I will be very grateful. And do I need to change their "rights" to the European standard?!
11 years ago  •  11 subscribers 24 answers
I really want to go to the sea, I don’t even know what to choose. Go to the Baltic Sea to Jurmala or another city, northern Poland or to the Black Sea in Bulgaria. Was nowhere. Preference: cheap and cheerful. Advise pliz, something on these countries. Of course you want to be everywhere. Tell me which visa is easier to open. Schengen (Greece) was in June.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
What is the price in this hotel for a triple room and how to book it for August this year? Thanks for the answer!
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 10 answers
Usually I come to the place and look for accommodation there. But we are traveling with 2 children, we have not been to Bulgaria yet. I doubt. Through a travel agency, I think, I overpay 2 times and there is a risk, what if you don’t like it? Who went savage? How is it in September with the search for housing? Maybe someone will share the bodies of those who had a rest and liked it)))
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
I am going to Bulgaria for the first time (me + husband + child). Economy trip for a month. Maybe someone can recommend a better place to stay. I would like not very far from the sea, preferably in a quiet place, but not far from transport interchanges, shops, cafes. And at the same time, so that the rental price is within the range of up to 25 euros per day)))) Who stayed in a private sector or studios?
12 years ago  •  10 subscribers 10 answers
Which is better: book a hotel, and only go with a tour operator, or buy a tour + accommodation right away
12 years ago  •  9 subscribers 10 answers
Good afternoon .... My husband and I are planning to visit Bulgaria at the end of summer, then Montenegro. We want to open visas to Bulgaria ourselves, in Odessa, We are from the Crimea, where we are closer. Maybe someone can tell us the route and economical travel to Bulgaria. I don't mean on foot... preferably by train... Thank you in advance...
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
a couple with small children (3 years and 10 months), we want to rent an apartment there, because children can cook by themselves. how to contact them, get an invitation?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
In 2011 I got into an accident in Bulgaria, not my fault. I had to be nervous. Can you please share if anyone has been in this situation?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 9 answers
We are planning an independent vacation in Nessebor, tell me if two thousand dollars is enough for us for 10 days, including flights, visas, accommodation, meals for two, a flight from Russia. Thank you in advance to everyone who tells me.
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more