Answered on 2 questions
аватар
Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More about Bulgaria
Thinking about the best way to do it? You can buy euros at home in a bank or you can partially carry them on the Golden card in hryvnias, and then withdraw on the spot at an ATM in a bank, for example, in Varna already in leva, how much do you need ?? Or will the bank take a large commission? Previously we were in Europe, everything was bought and filmed on the map so well. And how are things going with these cards in Bulgaria?
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon. Friends, tell me, please, or give your advice. In August we will be in Bulgaria, at the Marvel Hotel on Sat. There are 3 questions: 1. Do I need to buy euros at home, or can I go with rubles and change everything there? 2.If the main the amount is a credit card, will the ATM accept it? And in general, how is it with credit cards and debit cards? Is it possible to pay everywhere so as not to be driven with an exchange .. 3.Where is the best place to exchange near our hotel? Maybe in himself? Thank you in advance for your help.)
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
Tell me, please, where is there an ATM close to the Nessebar Beach Hotel. Thanks in advance for your help!
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Can you please tell me where in Golden Sands you can exchange Euros for Levs?
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
there won’t even be money for travel to the bank and for dinner (
10 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
Who knows what the dollar exchange rate is now in exchange offices in Sunny Beach?
10 years ago  •  11 subscribers 15 answers
Good afternoon! Please tell me where in Sunny Beach, close to the Trakia 3 * hotel, there is an ATM or a bank in order to withdraw money! And where (ATM or bank) is it more profitable to do this? Thanks in advance for your replies!
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
is there an ATM in the hotel and is it possible to smoke quietly on the balcony
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 14 answers
What is the name of the bank and the street. It is desirable that the bank is located in Nessebar next to the Vigo 4 * hotel. Thank you in advance
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
What currency ($ or EUR) can be imported from Russia, which ones are more profitable to exchange?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Is there an exchange office on site?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me, please, do they exchange dollars in banks?
11 years ago  •  10 subscribers 13 answers
Is it possible to change the currency there. Do they accept plastic for payment? If yes, then at what rate is the conversion going if the plastic is ruble? How is the rest there if you take out a family with didishki, is it not very boring?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I'm going to Bulgaria. What is better to take dollars or euros? And where is it better to change
12 years ago  •  8 subscribers 24 answers
Only euros can be exchanged for levs, or rubles can be exchanged, and are there ATMs of Russian banks in the Golden Sands resort for withdrawing cash, and if there is, what commission or at what rate is the exchange, who will tell you? Thank you in advance.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
what currency is more profitable to carry now and where to exchange for leva.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
help with advice, we arrive at the hotel on Sunday, at what rate do they usually change the currency in hotels, you need to pay 1350 lei for the hotel if the low rate in the hotel immediately loses 450-500 UAH, is it possible to leave a deposit when checking in to change money in the bank in the morning
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
how many rubles can be carried across the border
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
How developed is the non-cash payment system in Bulgaria, if you take a plastic card with you and in what currency would the account be better?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
Hello! Maybe someone knows what the dollar exchange rate is now in Crown exchangers in Sunny Beach? P.S. I know that the euro exchange rate is stable and it is better to travel with the euro, but there are dollars. So I'm thinking whether to do the conversion (dollar-euro) or go with dollars. Thanks.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
What is the right thing to do with the exchange of money - to change on the spot or to carry local currency with you?
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Hello everyone! Who knows if it is possible to bring leva to Bulgaria? Or do you need to hide it? On yourself somewhere or in a suitcase?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Where is the best place to exchange currency? We arrive at the ZP early in the morning, the banks are not yet open, but we want to eat. I think, can I buy a little leva in Russia, or is it unprofitable? Tell me, please!
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 2 answers
I’m traveling with children 16 and 6 years old, what kind of entertainment is there for this age, tell me if there is an ATM on the territory of the hotel or nearby, or where you can change money and what is the best way to pay in dollars, euros or leva? Is there enough sunbeds on the beach or do you have to borrow at 6 am?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 13 answers
Which ones are more popular?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Hello, we are going to fly to Bulgaria for a holiday in Velingrad. My question is: - is it worth it to go to Sofia on the way from the airport to exchange euros for levs, or is the difference in the final amount insignificant and can be exchanged without problems in Velingrad itself? Thank you in advance.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
Send the kid to the festival, give her money with me
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more