Answered on 2 questions
аватар
Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question
аватар
Answered on 1 question

More about Bulgaria
Tell me, please, who went to Bulgaria by bus from Join Up! Interested in the state of buses and the cons of moving from Kyiv to Sunny Beach. I looked at the reviews about this tour operator and am confused. We are planning a vacation in September together without a child. Thanks in advance for your replies!
4 years ago  •  8 subscribers 15 answers
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 14 answers
Tell me, did someone travel to Bulgaria by Riki-A carrier buses? Interested in how comfortable they are and whether they go on schedule? I have traveled several times with Doris.
6 years ago  •  9 subscribers 19 answers
6 years ago  •  9 subscribers 13 answers
Help plz deal with ordering dates at the hotel. If, for example, the bus arrives on 01.06 and leaves on 11.06 (10 nights), do I book a hotel on booking from 1st to 11th?
6 years ago  •  14 subscribers 59 answers
Recommend the cheapest operator in Bulgaria. Where is the best place to buy tickets? Thanks
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 7 answers
Good afternoon! We are going for the first time to rest abroad in late August-early September. Because the budget is limited (up to 12,000 UAH for two with my husband) we will go by bus. Recommend a tour operator for a bus trip. Which hotel is better to choose? Should I take ALL at the hotel or take only breakfast and eat in cafes. What to look for when choosing a tour? Is it realistic to invest in the planned budget? Thanks.
7 years ago  •  10 subscribers 22 answers
I want to talk with managers who know the hotels of check-in and the habits of their owners, staff
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 19 answers
7 years ago  •  9 subscribers 9 answers
Tell me, if anyone knows, inexpensive tour operators in Bulgaria and Turkey. Tell, who knows, how it is possible to go to have a rest independently. Thanks.
7 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
Two months ago I paid for a bus tour for 2 people. to Bulgaria, and 2 weeks later I had a heart attack with hospitalization in an ambulance to the hospital. After the treatment, the doctors did not recommend me to go on vacation by bus. I had to write an application for cancellation of the tour and for a refund. The travel agency in which I paid for the tour wrote a letter to the general director of the tour operator "TPG" about the return of the entire amount paid for the tour. An extract from the hospital was presented, a referral to the Amosov Institute for consultation and treatment, a certificate of disability 2gr. After some time, a reply was received that a penalty fee of 50 euros would be withheld. I have not received any amount so far. Payment for the tour was made by me more than 2 months ago. Is it legal or not and does it make sense to sue.
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Hello, tell me, are there any of you who can share your impressions of this tour operator?
10 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
Please tell me exactly the Bulgarian tour operator in Kyiv, first hand. For example, we traveled to Montenegro through the Pilon-Ukraine company (they also sold tours around Ukraine), in Montenegro it was the representatives of the local Pilon who met, in Croatia - both Zeta and Pilon. In this vein.
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 8 answers
Tell me, please, how best (faster) to go by bus from Kyiv: through Odessa or Chernivtsi? It seems to be faster by km through Odessa, BUT, as I understand it, buses go through Moldova, i.e. it turns out an additional border (Ukraine-Moldova), and this is additional time. And for some reason, all tours through Chernivtsi are cheaper (although the road is longer). Maybe someone can suggest an approximate arrival at the Albena resort, for example, in both cases. Thank you very much in advance! And one more thing: there used to be another option from Ishmael (Reni) on a boat along the Danube through Romania to Bulgaria. Travel agencies no longer have it?
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 13 answers
Dear comrades, they paid for a tour to Bulgaria through an agency, they had to leave on July 3, 2014, today the agent calls and says that the trip is canceled, the tour operator is declared bankrupt and our money will not be returned to us, what are our rights? What can we demand?
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 26 answers
Hello, in the summer I want to go with my girlfriend to Bulgaria, Sunny Beach. This is our first trip. The budget for one is about 9 thousand UAH, preferably for 10+ days. I want a good rest, to the extent of economical. We are 18, so we are interested in all youth hangouts and entertainment. Please advise a good tour operator, hotel. We can travel by bus or by air. We can from Kyiv, but better from Chernivtsi. Thanks
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
1.3.214 booked a tour to Balchik Hotel Lotos 3 for 4 people for 64700 rubles with a ticket - 3 adults and 1 child 11 years old How much should the tour cost completely with travel insurance? mail [email protected]
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I want to rent an apartment in Obzor, Gallery complex. I want to know from the one who was there, through whom they ordered?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Tell me, who is flying with whom? I read the reviews - some kind of horror. join up - bad, news travel - the latest reviews are also bad. tui - and the reviews are bad and more expensive than that of joint apa. and who else from Donetsk will make air this year? in extreme cases, you can from Kyiv. and are there any normal ones?
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
I want to visit Sofia during the January holidays. To see the city. I have an acquaintance studying in Sofia, but not a citizen of Bulgaria. I would like to see him. I understand that the easiest way to obtain a visa to Bulgaria is through a travel agency. Please tell me. how to do it through a travel agency. Which travel agency is the most competent. I live in Zhitomir. Thank you in advance.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Now many people offer tours to Bulgaria, but the reviews of all are very contradictory, and for some reason, most of the bad reviews are about almost all travel agencies, and some of them do not exist at all. It is very interesting who went from whom this year, recommend. Thanks!!!
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
When do we have to vacate the hotel room if we check in 14 hours later than the checkout time?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 9 answers
This is my first time going to Bulgaria. Please tell me which coastal resort to choose so that you can swim in the sea in mid-September and see the sights. Interested in a quiet and relaxing holiday. And can anyone tell me a cheap hotel with the best combination of price and quality? Thank you in advance!
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
They offer a tour to the sunny beach in a seagull resort 4 * for reasonable money. Join up, please tell me whether to fly with them, will it not be scam? I read a lot of negative reviews about them.
11 years ago  •  8 subscribers 75 answers
As for the travel agency, we choose between Balkan Express, Simtravels, Tui, Isis, 1001tur... Which tour operator would you recommend working with? Thanks a lot!
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more