Questions about GreeceTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Greece
We want to buy an air ticket from them, we know whether we can rely on it.
6 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
we are going to the lefkoniko baech and bay hotel. Tell. Are there Russian-speaking travel agencies nearby?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Where is it better to relax in Greece in June with a child of 10 years old?
10 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
please tell me what is the weather like in mid-October from 7-20/10. How comfortable is the sea? Possibility of rest with children. Thanks
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We are going to Greece and we don’t know which tour operators to give preference to! If anyone knows, please tell me which tour companies in Kherson are reliable and proven!
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
who went to Greece - how to get a certificate from the bank - if I have enough money only to buy a tour
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
I bought a tour to this hotel for 46900 rubles for two. But I was confused by the availability of rooms facing east. Didn't I get into that number?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Please tell me a tour operator in Greece from Ukraine and where is the best place to go
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
We bought a tour to Cyprus from this TO for June mts. I want to buy a tour from them for the end of July to Greece, to Rhodes. We didn’t use their services before, I’m not sure of their reliability. Who has such experience? Can you do something say about this tour operator? Departure from Kyiv.
11 years ago  •  9 subscribers 11 answers
Recommend a camp for kids
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Who is the host of the Labyrinth in Crete? Do you recommend this tour operator or not? How does it compare to Teztur?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 7 answers
Please tell me, is there a general procedure for paying for early bookings? Or does each operator develop conditions for itself?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 7 answers
Good afternoon. Please tell me. which tour operator is better to buy a tour to Greece, we are going for the first time. Thanks.
11 years ago  •  10 subscribers 13 answers
Good evening! I really want to go to your place to rest at the end of May with my family (me, husband and child 4 years old) in the suite executive SV or Marina view. That's how it was told to me by the travel agency. For breakfast, lunch, dinner. Tell me, please, what advantages do vacationers have in such a room (beach, restaurant, etc.) and how are drinks served during breakfasts, lunches and dinners? (what is paid, what is free). Thanks.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Everything that is offered by the reviews is not worth it.
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 9 answers
Which tour operators offer tours to Greece? I know about Mibs Travel, but they did not offer me anything sensible. Where else can you turn?
12 years ago  •  11 subscribers 31 answer
Tell me, did someone go to Greece on their own, without a travel agency? There are a lot of great offers on booking, I see no reason to overpay a travel agency, BUT how and where to get a plane ticket? Who charters to Heraklion? Or are there regular flights? Departure from Kyiv. Thanks!
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 13 answers
Hello. We're going to about. Crete. During the rest, we plan to see as many sights as possible, with the opportunity to get to the mainland itself. Tell me, in which city is it better to stay?
12 years ago  •  7 subscribers 11 answers
I want to go on a bus tour with the tour operator "Greek Club" on the tour "My Greek Summer", maybe someone went? write your reviews!
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Who went to Halkidiki (Greece) on a *Greek siesta* tour (possibly through Accord), please tell us.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Does anyone sell tours there? We cannot find. I want a small island near Rhodes.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Hello! I hope for the help of experts and your indifference. :) We want to go to Greece, where we have not decided, please advise, I will be glad. Without a car. Main criteria: - sandy beach, blue water - a lot of greenery, beautiful nature - attractions in the vicinity - fewer people on the beach Thanks!
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 7 answers
Please recommend a small cozy beach hotel with rooms with bungalows or a green courtyard for relaxing with a one-year-old baby. I would like a clean beach and the sea in the immediate vicinity :)
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
We want to rest. Were in Turkey, Egypt. We decided to go to Europe (Greece). Prices are very high for sea holidays in comparison with Egypt. In Egypt, you can relax much cheaper and in a much better hotel than in Greece. Question: What is the difference between a seaside holiday, for example, in Greece (that Hersonissos) from a holiday in Turkey, for example? For the price, the same Turkey is 2 times cheaper and the hotel is much better in Toy Turkey. In Egypt up to 1000 dollars. you can relax in 5 * ultra, and in Greece in 4 * weak for 1400 euros. So on the road, where to go in Europe, so that it would be normal for the price and a decent tel. Thanks.
12 years ago  •  9 subscribers 11 answers
Show more »
All questions
UAE
more