Questions about ChinaTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about China
4 years ago  •  8 subscribers 14 answers
Dear travelers! Tell me, please, from which TO watch sightseeing tours to Beijing from Kyiv. I looked through all the major MOTs - I did not find anything. Apparently it is necessary to look for profile MOT.
6 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Tell me what to do, the first time there is a discrepancy with the tour and in fact I have. The air carrier canceled the flight from 17.40 h. pm at 10.40 am the next day. What the tour operator told me two days before departure about this change, although they owned the information for 3 weeks. The time was announced orally, it was not spelled out in the contract (early booking 3 months in advance). It turns out that we lose 1.5 days, we check in at the hotel around 4 am, we are settled according to the calculations and reviews of tourists earlier than the same flight. discretion. We will not be able to check in earlier than 12 days with a 2.5-year-old baby then. It is unpleasant to realize that the day was taken away + early departure is also a minus. Share your experience on how to be and act correctly. Thanks
7 years ago  •  7 subscribers 5 answers
rested on the island of Hainan, everything was fine until we were forced to join the oasis all seasons club, when signing the contract it was promised a lot, but after it turned out that everything that was said and not spelled out did not apply to the case, how to return the down payment (3150 euros ) at the same time, representatives of the company call daily with a request to pay the remaining amount (14,773 euros) in order to sell the membership in the future and return their money. People tell me what to do???
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I live far from Buryatia, they offer to pay for the tour by transferring money to a savings card. I'm afraid to be left without money and a tour. There is absolutely no information (reviews) about the travel agency, I'm going abroad for the first time to a sanatorium, so there are more questions than answers
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We wanted to visit China in the spring or early summer, see the sights for a few days, and then relax by the sea. But more excursions of course. But with a departure from Novosibirsk, they offer only 2-day tours of Beijing + Hainan or only Hainan. Neither is satisfactory. We are thinking of flying to Beijing ourselves, and then organizing a tour on our own. Can anyone tell me the coordinates of a Chinese travel agency that could organize this. Thank you in advance.
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We live in Chelyabinsk, we want to go to China, in Baidakh. We don't sell tours. How can we buy a tour there, from which tour operator, in which city?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
I am a citizen of Azerbaijan but I live in Russia, can I open a visa to China without leaving my homeland?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
I would like to know how reliable this hotel is, how do they treat tourists?
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 9 answers
please tell me if it is possible to buy a ticket to a Chinese resort without the cost of airfare .... because my aunt has flight benefits (trans aero) this means that a plane ticket to Vladivostok is free of charge .. is it possible to buy a ticket to a Chinese resort from St. Petersburg but with a flight from Vladivostok?
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 6 answers
All questions
UAE
more