Questions about Dominican republicTravel agencies and operators

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Dominican republic
good afternoon!) I want to buy a last-minute tour for two to the Dominican Republic, but we live in Kazakhstan. Please tell me if it is possible to do this through the Moscow travel agency, and what is the probability that we will be fooled?
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
tell me which tour operator does not give high prices and from whom it is better to fly?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
we are flying together with a child, it turns out 300 thousand rubles, maybe someone took it cheaper?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
tell me from Kyiv in early December for two weeks an adult with a child of 5 years old hotel is above average how much you can fit in
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
We are looking for a tour to the Dominican Republic with a friend, all tour operators are expensive, about 125,000 for the next dates for two. The agency has 1000 tours much cheaper, 95000 - 100000 why? I don’t know whether it’s worth buying a tour through them or not, there are almost no reviews on the Internet ((((If someone flew through them, write how everything went, even if they didn’t fly to the Dominican Republic. Thank you !!!
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
hello need tour des moines or chicago - dominican republic
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Who rested in the Dominican Republic in TEZ Tour? What is your opinion about the tour operator?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
impressions, reviews, who rested with this tour operator, share your impressions
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
because Russian-speaking tourists practically do not rest in the hotel, are there any Russian-speaking representatives of tour operators in the hotel?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Comrades! A question of this nature. We signed an agreement with TA with the terms of 30% prepayment for the tour from TO. We did not make a prepayment. TA tour booked for the date. Force majeure has now intervened and we are shifting the departure date from the same TA to a similar tour from the same TO! TA announces 90% of the fines from the cost of the tour, which allegedly exposes TO. How to be? Who has been in this situation? Of course, you can send TA away and buy a tour to another MOT and everything on this one. But still, I don’t want to be such a pig. Tell me!
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
We are going to the Dominican Republic in mid-August. How much will a tour to a 4* hotel cost ALL, DBL room? From what I understand, August is not the season.
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 8 answers
Dear workers of the tourist business! Please suggest a tour to the Dominican Republic, 2 adults, all inclusive, departure on November 28 or 29 from Kyiv for 11-12 nights via Kazakhstan. They say it's cheaper by 400-500 dollars and convenient connections. Maybe another hotel.
15 years ago  •  8 subscribers 10 answers
did anyone go? If so, how did you book the hotel and how much did it cost?
15 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I just really want to go to the Dominican Republic, but I'm scared by the high cost of the flight. Maybe someone can give REAL advice on ways to reduce the cost of rest in the above place?
16 years ago  •  3 subscribers 18 answers
All questions
UAE
more