Questions about Dominican republicDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Dominican republic
We want to stay in the Dominican Republic for 2 months, everywhere there is different information about extending the period of stay. It seems that in any police station you can, but some people write that the police say they don’t know anything about it; it seems possible at the counter of the migration service at the airport upon arrival immediately, but it is written somehow not confidently; Dominican Republic tourism website has renewal rates, but the page has been removed. Has anyone had an extension? Please tell me about the procedure. Thanks!
6 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I recently received a Russian passport, but I don't have a Russian passport yet. Ukrainian foreign passport with a temporary residence permit without registration and a migration card since the beginning of the year. A month later, a ticket for Ukrainian foreign travel to a visa-free country was issued, now I began to worry about Ukrainian foreign travel, will they let me out of Russia with it and let me back in?
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
As I understand it, at the airport upon arrival, a visa costs $10 (or not?) and you can fill out the card yourself. What is the general procedure for all this passing of control?
8 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
In general, I am a citizen of Kyrgyzstan and my country is not included in the list of visa-free countries for the Dominican Republic
8 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
In general, I am a citizen of Kyrgyzstan and my country is not included in the list of visa-free countries for the Dominican Republic
8 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
tell me, please, I suddenly had a vacation, I want to fly to the Dominican Republic, but I didn’t have time to change my passport, the passport for my maiden name is valid until 2015. can i fly on it?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We are planning a trip for February, the validity of the passport ends on 06/14/2013 is it possible to enter the country???
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
do they pay 20 dollars at the airport
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
They wrote a lot that if you fly in transit through Paris to Punta Cana, at the airport everything bought in duty free not in Paris will be taken away. I realized that this applies to liquids over 100 ml (perfume, alcohol, etc.), but what about other purchases, cosmetics such as powders, shadows, lipsticks ..etc, sweets, etc. are not liquid? Will they take absolutely everything or just liquids? Thank you.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Which 5 star hotel accepts a pet (cat 4 kg)?
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me, do Ukrainian citizens really need a visa?
14 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
What kind of visa is needed to travel to the Dominican Republic. What documents are needed, and in general, is it easy to open it?
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
All questions
UAE
more