Questions about AustraliaDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Australia
I left 10 years ago for Australia, I have a passport of Ukraine and Australia. I want to fly from Australia to Russia, visit relatives, I will stay in Moscow for 3 days, then leave Moscow for Kyiv for a month and also go back Kyiv-Moscow by train, Moscow-Melbourne by plane. Previously, I only traveled with passports. Do I need to get a visa to enter Russia now?
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
the child is 12 years old, he received Australian citizenship at the age of 10. The child studied in Australia for 6 years, cannot write and read Russian. dad is also a foreigner, but he and mom have been divorced for a long time.
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Please tell me what is the situation, how to get a visa to Australia under such circumstances: I don’t work, I won’t own an apartment at the time of obtaining a visa, as it is for sale, I have a car, I drive by general power of attorney, I don’t need a hotel in Sydney, because I’m going to visit a friend, but he’s not a resident of Australia, he just studies there for 7 months at an English school, there are funds in the account, I have a passport with one Schengen visa, the old passport is lost, so there is no copy of it. Is it possible to get a visa with under such circumstances? And what is the chance? Thanks in advance.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me, is it possible to open a multiple-entry tourist-guest visa to Australia and how to increase this probability.
14 years ago  •  7 subscribers 19 answers
looking for a good immigration lawyer. Who knows, heard or guesses, please answer. Any thought is very important. Thanks.
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 7 answers
Received an invitation to a conference in Australia. Tell me how, through which company can I open an Australian visa? In Kyiv, as far as I know, there is not even a consulate. Thank you in advance, Alexander [email protected]
16 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
What is needed to open a visa, I want to go to my friends for about 1 month, i.e. there is a place to stay. What documents are required and what is the best way to fly (through which airlines)?
16 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
All questions
UAE
more