Questions about CubaDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Cuba
Good afternoon! We have Russian passports, at the moment we are in Canada on work visas, in April we want to fly to Cuba with my husband and child, tell me, please, do we need a visa?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
We want to see Cuba. Share your experience of obtaining visas for holidays in this country.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 11 answers
Which is better, everything in luggage or something in hand luggage? I read different sites and forums, everything is quite contradictory for everyone - who writes 2 liters per person, who writes 3 liters, who writes 23 cigars per person, who 25, and who generally 50 and more. Moreover, on the sites of TO, this information also differs from each other. Who has already encountered this, please share your experience.
12 years ago  •  5 subscribers 10 answers
I am Ukrainian, I want to go with my husband to visit friends in Cuba. How can I open a visa for 2 months, or how can I extend it?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
ya rabotayu i juvu v italii oficialno s dokumentami.xocu poexat na kubu uznal shto dlya grajdan ukrainu nujno otkruvat vizu.mogu ya ee otkrut v italii?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
CubaHavana
can i get there without a visa?
16 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Do Ukrainian citizens need a visa to Cuba who are going there for a conference?
16 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Who can help to apply for a visa to Cuba for UAH of Ukraine and how much does such a service cost, provided that you already have tickets and hotel reservations? Dates of stay in the country 03.12.07 - 27.12.07
16 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
How is a visa to Cuba issued? From Kyiv, how much will a tour for 12 days cost?
17 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
All questions
UAE
more