Questions about HungaryDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Hungary
4 years ago  •  10 subscribers 9 answers
There is a short Lithuanian Schengen in the passport. I'm traveling with a girl who has several short and two Schengen cartoons from Italy and Poland.
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
Has anyone recently received a visa? I have this question: If you are temporarily not working, then instead of a certificate of employment, you can provide a recent statement from your bank account. What should this statement look like, what should be indicated in it? Where can I get it from the bank? Or can you do it through an ATM? If I'm going for 3 days, how much money should I have in my account?
9 years ago  •  6 subscribers 13 answers
guys, good afternoon. Please tell me, what documents are required from the tax office for an emergency? all bookkeeping is carried out by an intermediary, therefore we have no idea about the documents. they took a declaration in the tax office, in the call center they say that a certificate is desirable What can and should be done in the end?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
We are going home, from Ukraine to Italy, through Hungary. The dog is microchipped, has a European passport, has been vaccinated against rabies, we will also take a certificate of general health before leaving. Tell me, do you need any other documents, certificates?
12 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Respond, who opened the Hungarian transit visa on their own!!!! Interested in all the details from the list of documents (it is planned to travel by car to Croatia with the situation in Budapest) and submission to receiving a passport in hand.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 7 answers
This refers to a certificate from work and from the bank.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 11 answers
We are going on tour through Hungary. Leave in 10 days. We don't know if we have visas. The travel agency said that since none of us got a call, it means that we can safely go to Lviv, they will tell everyone there. We are afraid, we are worried.
14 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
I was born in the Republic of Hungary, the city of Kakrtsag, lived less than a year, my parents are Russian (military personnel), I have citizenship of the Russian Federation. Am I eligible for dual citizenship? What do I need to do this? And what rights do I have?
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 4 answers
We got together on a bus tour in Europe: Austria, Hungary, Czech Republic-220 USD. We will travel on a Hungarian visa. In Europe for the first time. 22 years old, we do not work for labor, a certificate like "illegal" after the hostel I am not registered anywhere ((is it possible to get a visa and go ????
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
We got together on a bus tour in Europe: Austria, Hungary, Czech Republic-220 USD. We will travel on a Hungarian visa. In Europe for the first time. 22 years old, we do not work for labor, a certificate like "illegal" after the hostel I am not registered anywhere ((is it possible to get a visa and go ????
15 years ago  •  4 subscribers 13 answers
All questions
UAE
more