Questions about CroatiaDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Croatia
I am a citizen of Russia. If only with visas, how and where is it better to get them?
8 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon. Urgent help is needed. Friends went to Europe by car. previously received a single-entry D visa at the Hungarian Embassy. At the moment, they entered the territory of Croatia, where they were given an exit stamp. will they be able to return to Russia?
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Part of the coast of Croatia belongs to Serbia. Who went to Dubrovnik, tell me if they put a seal that they left the Schengen zone and entered Serbia and then a couple of kilometers again that they entered the Schengen zone? The problem is that we have a 2-time Schengen, that is, if they put down stamps on crossing the border, then we will already get home with deportation, moreover, the visa will already be used (Thank you.
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
This year, Croatia will join the Schengen zone, we planned a vacation for a long time (by car, four of us, from Kyiv through Budapest to Croatia), but now there was a force majeure and we can’t all cross the Hungarian border by car in one day, friends the next day they plan to get to Budapest by plane, and from there the company will go to the beach. Question: having a Croatian visa, can one couple enter by car, and the second, the next day, fly (let me remind you that we are talking about Budapest), and leave together by car? Will this cause any issues when obtaining a visa?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 11 answers
Over the past few years, we have traveled to Croatia, independently booking hotels and villas. I would like this year to do the same, because after looking at the list of hotels offered by tour operators, it becomes very sad from human stupidity and bad taste. Can anyone tell in detail about the submission of documents for a visa (I studied the embassy website, but not all points are explained in detail there, and the forums unanimously repeat that it is difficult to correspond with hotels, and even more so with apartment owners - they do not really understand that from they are required). I would be very grateful for any help!!!!!
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 7 answers
For a trip to Croatia in August 2013. will a Polish Schengen visa be enough or do I need another Croatian one? Already looked at everything and called, no one gives an unambiguous answer. Can anyone know?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
good afternoon, we want to go to Croatia through Hungary, in connection with this we want to get a Hungarian Schengen. Is it possible if we stay in Budapest for 2 nights and then to Croatia. Those. when submitting docks, we will show a reservation of 2 days in Budapest and 10-12 in Croatia.
11 years ago  •  10 subscribers 22 answers
What documents should be submitted in the visa application package instead of the tourist voucher if the trip is self-organized? Do I need confirmation from the apartment owners (written, by e-mail)?
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
In January I want to fly to Croatia by invitation. Do I need to apply for a visa?
11 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
Tell me, do I need to put a visa at the airport upon arrival in Croatia or not? if yes, how much does it cost?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Is it possible to travel from Opatija to Venice and back without a visa?
12 years ago  •  6 subscribers 6 answers
I know that in 2012 the last time Russians can come without a visa, but everywhere it says that it’s enough to present a passport and a tour voucher or a hotel reservation, but what if I’m just going to visit friends who have their own house in Croatia - they don’t tell me can they provide these documents - will they let me in, just like last year, just with a passport - (without booking a hotel)?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Croatia will join the EU in 2013. Will Croatia immediately need a Schengen visa (then 2012 is the last year for easy entry into this wonderful country), or will it remain a member of the EU for some time, but will not be a member of the Schengen agreement? Please answer those who know.
12 years ago  •  12 subscribers 51 answer
They have never been to Croatia, usually to neighboring Montenegro - no additional documents were needed there ... Tell me, please, how is it in Croatia? Do I need to ask to send this same voucher? Thanks!
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 12 answers
do not know, this summer again without visas? thanks
13 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
if you just buy a ticket and go and eat where you want on the spot?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 8 answers
Please respond, those who have recently returned from Croatia (Dubrovnik). Interested in passing through passport control, were there any problems if there was no voucher or pre-booked accommodation, did they ask someone for "confirmation" of solvency (travel checks, bank statements, etc.)
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
I would like to know if you need a passport to travel to Croatia and if you need to pay for a visa upon arrival?
15 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
How many products can I bring with me? I understand that Croatia is not Africa, but if you go to an island or an apartment without food, you really want to make sure.
16 years ago  •  2 subscribers 5 answers
I'm going alone to Croatia (Bashka Voda)-Montenegro (Budva). In what form can I take money with me - cash or still open a card in euros? Is there a problem with withdrawing money from the card or can it be done at every corner like ours? I smoke a lot - it can take me two packs of cigarettes for 11 days. I want to take them with me. Will this be a problem at customs? I'm traveling alone (it happened: () how about paid sun loungers / umbrellas - can you sunbathe stupidly on the sand or will they still charge 5 euros for 2 sun loungers?
17 years ago  •  1 subscriber 5 answers
Why did Kyiv travel agencies stop issuing one-day visas for excursions to Dubrovnik for tourists buying a tour package to Montenegro? Is it true that by renting a yacht in Montenegro you can visit Croatia without a visa? (Dubrovnik is my dream!)
17 years ago  •  no subscribers 1 answer
All questions
UAE
more