Questions about AustriaDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Austria
Someone had an Austrian visa refusal? Skinte the scan to see.
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
then how many days can I come to the US without a visa???
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I applied for a visa to Austria (booking, tickets - all to Austria) at the Hungarian embassy, ​​because it was indicated that the Hungarian embassy issues visas incl. and to Austria. Issued a multi-visa SHENGEN ALLAMOK - Hungary. How then with the rule - the country of entry ?, how can I explain all this to the border guards (I'm flying through Finland) ?, then what to do with obtaining a new visa?
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
We are going on vacation to Austria, but we will fly WizzAir via Memmingen (Germany). We do not plan to live in Germany at all. Which embassy should I apply to - Austrian or German?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
, not wrapped at the airport?
11 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Dear forum users, please help me to understand one issue. We are flying to Spain on a direct flight. We want to return via Vienna. And then the following question arose: is it possible, with the presence of a SINGLE Spanish Schengen, to leave the airport and take a walk for 8 hours, and then fly to Ukraine, or they simply won’t let us out of the airport. I will be grateful for the answers.
11 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
They made a visa for the child at the Austrian embassy, ​​but they didn’t give the power of attorney, what should I do?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 6 answers
I have friends in Austria, but obtaining an Austrian visa requires a personal presence at the embassy. Can I stay in Austria with a Czech visa, and in general travel around Europe???
13 years ago  •  7 subscribers 12 answers
Do I need a visa to transit through Vienna Airport? Didn't find an answer to this question. I have Ukrainian citizenship and have a temporary residence permit in Romania. You need to get through Vienna from Romania to Russia and then back. There is no need to leave the airport area. Please tell me where to find the answer to this question. Thank you very much.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Bought tickets to Vienna. We want to go to the Czech Republic through Austria, i.e. in general, stay 2 days in Vienna and 5 days in the Czech Republic. What kind of visa to do, what documents are needed, can there be any problems? Who traveled like this?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Bought tickets to Vienna. We want to go to the Czech Republic through Austria, i.e. in general, stay 2 days in Vienna and 5 days in the Czech Republic. What kind of visa to do, what documents are needed, can there be any problems? Who traveled like this?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 9 answers
Good afternoon. Tell me, please, what difficulties may arise with the opening of a visa to Austria? I'm embarrassed by the low official salary. Do they check the accuracy of the written numbers in the certificate, can they make a "fake"?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Is it possible to export sports nutrition from Austria? Will there be any problems with this at customs?
14 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We are going to Austria in January. What should a car be equipped with so that the police can sleep peacefully, and we don’t spend extra money on stupid fines?
15 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
When does Slovakia enter the Schengen area?
16 years ago  •  no subscribers 2 answers
All questions
UAE
more