Questions about UAEDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about UAE
UAE
Tell me, who exactly crossed the UAE border in the near future: if there is a certificate of vaccination, is a test still required? Do you also need to take a test upon arrival?
2 years ago  •  5 subscribers 3 answers
UAE
Will it affect visiting this country in the future?
4 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
UAE
Is it true that certain medicines are prohibited from being imported there and that personal medicines must be declared? I always carry a lot of medicines with me - enzymes (I can’t do without them, especially in a foreign country), for headaches, fever, antihistamines, sorbents ... and then my husband read a lot about what needs to be declared, many are prohibited ... someone does he know anything about it?
5 years ago  •  8 subscribers 18 answers
UAESharjah
Good afternoon! Please help with advice! My father decided to live in Sharjah, he liked it very much! But the entry is for 30 days. Is it possible to find some way to make entry and exit to Oman, for example, by car? It is painfully expensive to learn how to fly by plane every month .. do I need a visa to this Oman? Or are there any other options? I would be very grateful for any hint +79150129901 whatapp
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 6 answers
UAE
UAE without visas
6 years ago  •  8 subscribers 17 answers
UAEDubai
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
UAE
Hello. Bought a tour with a friend in the UAE. The day before departure, they called me and said that I had not been issued a visa, but that a friend had. On the day of departure (a friend flew away), they called me and said that a visa had been issued. I had to pay $100 extra for a ticket to fly anyway. After that, we were put in the wrong hotel. According to the reservation, the hotel was in Dubai, and settled in Sharjah for 3 days, after which they moved to the right hotel. How can I claim compensation now? Thanks.
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 14 answers
UAE
Hello. I bought a last-minute tour with a friend 3 days ago, departure tomorrow, this morning they called from TA and said that the visa was denied, the money is not returned. Before that, I worked in the UAE, I left the country in accordance with all the deadlines and rules. What to do now, because I need to get to the UAE, even if not on this tour?
7 years ago  •  6 subscribers 10 answers
UAEDubai
Interested in the procedure for importing precious stones into the UAE, maybe someone knows
7 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
UAEDubai
Hello! I would like to know if I can return to Dubai if I have a deportation due to an expired visa. Didn't mess with anything, didn't break anything.
7 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
UAEDubai
And one more thing, I'm 19 years old and I'm not married. Will we be denied a visa? And what can be done to avoid rejection? I have been dreaming of flying to Dubai for a long time ☹️
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
Show more »
All questions
more