Questions about GeorgiaDocuments and borders

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Georgia
We are planning to fly home with a colleague to Ukraine from Georgia and take wine with us in checked baggage. The norm of wine per person is 2 liters. Is it possible to take 4 liters of wine for two in one luggage?
5 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
Good evening, October 5, 2018 I read in many news that an agreement was signed with Georgia on the possibility of Ukrainians crossing the border with only an ID card (internal passport). Has anyone already tried that travel? PS: I have a foreign passport, I am planning a trip to Georgia, but it is interesting to cross the border using ID. Anyone who has traveled this way please share your experience.
5 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Does a 4-year-old child need a passport to leave Ukraine for Georgia if it is included in the mother's passport?
9 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
I am a citizen of Russia, received a Georgian residence, I have the right to live in Georgia without a visa for 5 years. Question: when I arrive in Russia, can I come back to Georgia in a week, will Russia let me into Georgia?
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I am a citizen of Georgia and Russia With my family I came to Georgia for permanent residence I own an a \ ms 1998 can I register the vehicle at the place of residence without customs clearance Regards YURI M !
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Does my mother, a citizen of Georgia, need a visitor visa to visit Israel for 30 days? If needed, where can I order a visitor's visa?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
zogran passport has expired for 9 years, how much will the fine be for this. thanks
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Good afternoon. What are the current restrictions on the expiration date of the foreign. passports to enter Georgia?
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I have loans in Ukraine. Will they let me through at the Georgian border? Is there a visa-free regime between our countries?
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 5 answers
I HEARD THAT A PASSPORT TO GEORGIA WILL NOT BE NEEDED FOR SOME TIME, IS IT TRUE!? THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
Do I need a visa to travel from Ukraine to Georgia?
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
can you tell me if it is possible to travel with a Georgian passport (without a visa) from Russia to Kazakhstan? And do you need a visa?
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I'm going to visit, I haven't been to Georgia for many years. I am a citizen of the Russian Federation, the documents are in order, I have a foreign passport. Do I need a visitor visa to enter Georgia, if so, where should I apply for it? Do I need an invitation letter from the Georgian side? Thanks in advance for all replies.
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
I am a citizen of Russia, I came to Georgia 2 years ago, I had a 3-month visa, but I didn’t succeed in extending my visa, and this month I want to go home to Russia for about a month, I know that I I need to pay a fine, I wonder if they will give me a deport? .
14 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
My friend is going to Georgia in the fall, to visit friends. Do you want to take Ukrainian moonshine with you as a gift? Will customs pass? In what quantities? What souvenirs can you bring?
15 years ago  •  3 subscribers 4 answers
We are going to Georgia in the summer, at the moment there is very little information about tours, I will be grateful for your help)))
15 years ago  •  9 subscribers 11 answers
All questions
UAE
more