Questions about GeorgiaOther

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Georgia
Friends and colleagues! I wish peace! I and all of Georgia support you all! Personally, I and my travel company want to support you not only with words! I offer all Ukrainians who are on the territory of Georgia, no matter in which region or city, to help with transfer, accommodation, food, medical help! OF COURSE FREE OF CHARGE! ANY HELP!!! Colleagues, friends! Who has friends or tourists in Georgia, give them my contacts! Sorry, laconic!!! Now is not the time to talk, we need to support with deeds, not words!!! Viber: +995 599 555 233 WhatsApp: +995 592 555 233 Lasho! I wish peace! (I was asked to post this message by iren48, she was sent from the agency)
2 years ago  •  9 subscribers 4 answers
3 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
5 years ago  •  6 subscribers 12 answers
Realtors in such places of Georgia as Kvariati, Shekvetili, Grigoleti, Anaklia. I can rent an apartment from 200 to 300 GEL per month, for a year.
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
Hello, please tell me which sites in Georgia are like bulletin boards? Similar to this site www.ola.ua Only Georgian?
6 years ago  •  11 subscribers 12 answers
Hello, what are the cheapest cities to live in Georgia? The region of Georgia does not matter. It matters only in which city of Georgia you can rent a one-room apartment for 150 - 200 LEL?
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello, on which local sites in Ozurgeti can I search for apartments for rent? Only sites not for tourists, but sites for locals? Can anyone point me to some good realtors?
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
remained from the group air tickets Kyiv-Tbilisi-Kyiv on October 16 to Tbilisi and on October 24 from Tbilisi to Kyiv. Aerosvit flight 417, 418. Cost 330 dollars round trip (group fare, non-refundable tickets). There are 5 tickets. URGENTLY!! [email protected]
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
I am interested in 4-bed rooms in Tbilisi hotel and similar hotels. But prices are not listed anywhere. And what does the price include?
13 years ago  •  no subscribers No answers
I'm looking for 4-bed rooms in Ureki hotels, such as the Tbilisi hotel and there are no prices listed anywhere.
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 3 answers
ra gears tickets yes ra shedis?
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 2 answers
All questions
UAE
more