Questions about GeorgiaPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about Georgia
We are going to Georgia in the spring, who was in the dolphinarium, share your impressions, is it possible to swim with dolphins there?
5 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Good afternoon, is it possible to order dinner in the room and how much does it cost
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Hello. Tell me good guides or agencies that conduct interesting excursions from Tbilisi. We will be in Tbilisi from September 8 to September 25. If there are those who wish to join, we will be happy.
6 years ago  •  6 subscribers 4 answers
I had to go not alone, but the circumstances were such. I am looking for someone (preferably a girl or a company.) So that it would not be so sad to walk and relax in the city of Batumi for the period 23.06 to 29.06. Respond.
6 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We are going for a week, breakfast only. What are breakfasts like? How much does it cost to just eat without frills?
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
The hotel is big enough. How is the question being solved, which is a problem only in some countries of the former USSR: will we suffer in the evenings from loud music from the restaurant?
6 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
Advise where it is better to rent a house in Tbilisi. Company of 4 people, we are going for 4 days. Approximately what amount? Maybe someone has the coordinates of the checked places.
7 years ago  •  5 subscribers 3 answers
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
How much will it cost for accommodation and 3 meals a day for a group of 20 people, accommodation in 4-6 bed rooms. August 2015
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
I want to go with my son to show Georgia, but we want the hotel to be with half board or full board, I would like it in Batumi, if anyone was there, please write thanks Alena
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
We used to rest in the Crimea (sea and mountains), now we want to go to Georgia, it fits our active holiday pattern very well. Georgia? Regarding the hotel, we are not picky, we only spend the night and have breakfast in it, well, of course, the amenities are more or less worthy (not some kind of bedbug), there are all sorts of benefits of civilization such as: TV, 200 TV channels, sauna, massage for us it doesn’t matter, we are not interested, well, as for the language, is it possible to communicate in Russian there, so as not to be tied to guides and sightseeing routes, we love to get up in the morning, have breakfast, scratch our heads, and gay-gay wherever you like. here is an average rest of days so for 7-10 + flight + food outside the hotel?
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 15 answers
Thinking about a trip to Georgia, the question arose which is better, full board or is it more interesting and cheaper to eat at local cafes? Who knows, tell me! The Oasis hotel with full board is tempting, but expensive!
10 years ago  •  6 subscribers 15 answers
How is the metro fare paid, is the fare to any station the same, or does it depend on the distance? How to use public transport, do I need to buy coupons inside the bus?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 13 answers
We want to book, so we are interested. Thanks in advance for your reply. My address: [email protected]
11 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
How much is accommodation, how much is food. The price does not indicate whether food is included or not.
13 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
What are the prices for August
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
I want to go to Georgia
13 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
All questions
UAE
more