Questions about russiaPlaces and entertainment

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about russia
3 years ago  •  4 subscribers 3 answers
Let's go from Moscow, it would be easier for us to buy everything here. Just a little experience in fishing)
6 years ago  •  4 subscribers 2 answers
8 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
When everyone dreams of the sea, I dream of the Russian north. Are there group tours from Ukraine to the Kola Peninsula, where excursions would capture towns, villages, hiking along mountain paths? The internet didn't work. If it is possible to purchase such excursions upon arrival in Murmansk?
8 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
9 years ago  •  7 subscribers 5 answers
I want to walk around St. Petersburg with my son, but housing there is expensive, maybe someone lived in a hostel or apartments checked with a kitchen, please give me the address
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 11 answers
4-5 days I want to go with my son to the mountains \ flowers green \ but I don’t know where to feed and where to wash what excursions to take and where I’m waiting for an answer
9 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
I would like to listen to modern Russian music.
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
Tell me where you can eat cheaply in St. Petersburg? I’m no longer interested in fast food, but in a cafe with more or less home cooking. Does the cafe work on Moika 12 (if possible, tell me the menu with prices)? Does the refectory work at the Alexander Nevsky Lavra (how are the prices there)?
10 years ago  •  4 subscribers 9 answers
Good afternoon. I would like to go fishing for the May holidays (from the bustle of the city). We ourselves are from Sochi, but we do not know where we can stay for 3-4 days. Is there a recreation center nearby (with heating, since May) or something with a lake, nature and silence. I watched "Lake Divnoe" - it's a little hot. The stars are not interested, as long as it is warm and cozy.
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
Please help. I am in Kherson. I really want to go to Saransk in the summer, but I can’t form the best route. Tell me how to get from Kherson to Saransk faster and cheaper? I will be very grateful for your help
10 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
We would like to go to Shrovetide in your places, spend a pleasant time.
10 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
is the minibar included in the price of the room? Has anyone been on a special offer for lovers?
11 years ago  •  1 subscriber No answers
I am going to St. Petersburg for the first time and I want to do everything in three days. See the sights and naturally shopping. I read on the website of the hotel, it is within walking distance from the center. Is this true or a publicity stunt?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Can you please tell me if there is a free shuttle from Terminal C to Terminals B, E, F and the Aeroexpress station at Sheremetyevo Airport? Thanks
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Those who flew already in August (after the adoption of the law) - people write different things, supposedly there are still smoking rooms left anyway. How can I find them there or can I smoke somewhere else in Dutik? If not, can you smoke e-cigarettes?
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 5 answers
I am sending my wife and child on an excursion to St. Petersburg. The program from the Chocolate company is quite rich, they will stay at the Khleb Center hotel. Please tell me how the easiest way to get to Nevsky Prospekt from this hotel, where you can have a cheap meal in the center? I would be grateful for any information. Departure from them on August 9th.
11 years ago  •  3 subscribers 10 answers
How to get from St. Petersburg to Pushkin on your own? we will live near the Moscow railway station, what can you see there?
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
want to go at the end of september for 2 days because of the theater of nations tour
12 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
Show more »
All questions
russia
Adler Anapa Astrakhan Baikal Belgorod Chelyabinsk Elbrus Gelendzhik Kaliningrad Kazan Kislovodsk Krasnaya Polyana Krasnodar Krasnokamensk Moscow Nizhny Novgorod Rostov-on-Don Saint Petersburg Sochi Suzdal Svetlogorsk Tuapse Tver Vladimir Vladivostok Volgograd Yaroslavl Yekaterinburg Yessentuki Yeysk Zheleznovodsk
more
UAE
more