Questions about russiaExcursions

Ask a Question
Ask a question
Experts and experienced tourists will answer
+ Add question details

More about russia
third decade of April. Women (63 and 41 years old) where to go to relax, cultivate, so that it would not be cold and cozy? Thanks.
7 years ago  •  8 subscribers 8 answers
8 years ago  •  2 subscribers 1 answer
questions: 1- the cost of the tour, I didn’t understand 16,000 is it in rubles or ye (I wonder how much this pleasure will cost on average without pathos?) 2- is there a toilet and shower in the compartment 3- if anyone has traveled - how tiring is the trip? 4- food ? and the average cost of an independent lunch (1, 2 and compote with a bun ;-))))? 5- availability of wi-fi during the trip and its cost... 6- general impressions of the tour, because I plan to make a gift to 60 year old parents! thanks to everyone who cares! ;-)
8 years ago  •  5 subscribers 8 answers
Tell me what to visit with a child of 7 years in St. Petersburg in May?
8 years ago  •  8 subscribers 9 answers
Dear tourists! You have helped me many times with useful advice. We are going to Sochi "for reconnaissance". Our resorts did not rest AT ALL. Only in early childhood, in 70-80. Questions: 1. How to get from Adler to Sochi. Hotel Mercury Sochi Center. I would like - specifically. 2. What to go in, there will be + 15 (trip for 4 days, 02/28/15) 3. Advise a decent CATERING in the vicinity 3. Where to go and go in 4 days?
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
Thank you in advance, advise a travel agency in St. Petersburg, relatives come to visit us. We want to show them Petersburg and its suburbs. Especially Tsarskoye Selo and the Amber Room. We will be 6 people, what is the best way to join a group, go by yourself, take a guide? We want to pay on the spot.
9 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Is it possible to get into the Yusupov Courtyard on my own and the cost of tickets (for citizens of Ukraine, are there any discounts for students)? We will be in St. Petersburg from August 1 to 6 - is it possible to visit the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood in the evening (again, prices and work schedule)?
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 3 answers
I wanted to ask if it is possible to get into the Great Grotto of the Peterhof Cascade on my own? What is the cost for citizens of Ukraine? My wife is traveling with two daughters (16 and 18 years old) and they are offered a visit to this grotto for 800 rubles each - is it expensive? I would be grateful for any information .
10 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Tell me, please, we are going to the May in St. Petersburg. Would like to visit Peterhof. But as I understand it, there is nothing special to see there, except for the fountains. Will they work from May 1 to May 5, no one knows?
11 years ago  •  7 subscribers 10 answers
Tell me how different are the prices for entrance tickets to Palaces, Museums and other places for citizens of Ukraine.
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 6 answers
For 2 people by train
12 years ago  •  3 subscribers 2 answers
Good afternoon, tell me, dear operators, is there a sightseeing tour in Russia, so that it includes: Moscow, the Golden Ring of Moscow, St. Petersburg. for 10-14 days. how much does it cost, do you need a visa, permission to export a 15-year-old child from her father. Thanks.
12 years ago  •  4 subscribers 4 answers
we will live in a hotel on Nevsky (not far from the Moscow railway station), we want to go to Peterhof on our own, how to get there? how much is the fare and entrance to Peterhof (to the fountains)?
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 4 answers
I plan to book a hotel in August and travel around the city (or to the Leningrad region). What do you advise?
13 years ago  •  6 subscribers 19 answers
Good afternoon everyone! A couple of weeks ago I discovered an interesting site flyertalk.ru (http://flyertalk.ru/). I use the services of airlines quite often, in connection with which I regarded the site as useful. If you know trusted sites on this topic, you can tell. Thank you in advance.
13 years ago  •  2 subscribers 3 answers
We to you, you to us.
13 years ago  •  5 subscribers 5 answers
Is it possible to export salt and/or mud from the Dead Sea? Who says they took it out, who says that there is a fine for this. I repeat - we are not going back to Russia, but to Egypt, so we go through Egyptian customs again. Thank you all in advance.
14 years ago  •  6 subscribers 5 answers
we need a company that organizes excursions in Yekaterinburg
14 years ago  •  1 subscriber 1 answer
All questions
russia
Adler Anapa Astrakhan Baikal Belgorod Chelyabinsk Elbrus Gelendzhik Kaliningrad Kazan Kislovodsk Krasnaya Polyana Krasnodar Krasnokamensk Moscow Nizhny Novgorod Rostov-on-Don Saint Petersburg Sochi Suzdal Svetlogorsk Tuapse Tver Vladimir Vladivostok Volgograd Yaroslavl Yekaterinburg Yessentuki Yeysk Zheleznovodsk
more
UAE
more